Nightmare

Chloe Pov.

"Daddy!" I shouted as I ran after daddy as he was leaving on his motorcycle.

"Chloe stop! Your dad will be back." Rick said calmly as he he stop me from running any further.

"But why is he leaving?" I asked with tears forming in my eyes as Rick picked me up in his arms as Lori walked up beside me.

"He just going into town to get us some more supplies." Lori answered before Rick could say anything. I nodded my head and wrapped away my tears as I layed my head on Rick shoulder.

"Come on Carl wants to see you." Rick said putting a smile on my face as he put me on the ground. I smiled and grabbed both Rick and Lori hand before drugging them towards the house.

"Slow down Chloe." Rick laughs as we got half way to the house before we heard screaming coming from the camp. Me Lori and Rick stopped and looked at the camp seeing a walker taking a bit out of a girl Glenn and Maggie picked up on the side of the road a week ago. She was nice but I don't like her. She tryed taking my daddy away from me.

"Lori get Chloe inside now!" Rick yelled pushing me towards Lori. Lori picked me up as she ran to the house busting through the door scaring Beth Maggie and Hershel as they were sitting on the couch looking at a book.

'Whats wrong?" Hershel asked as Lori pushed to them. Beth wrapped her arms around me.

"We heard screaming." Maggie said as she walked over to me and Beth.

"There been an attack at camp." Lori said before she ran outside.

"Chloe do you want to look at our old pictures with us?" Beth asked. I nodded my head as she picked me up and set me in the couch in between her and Maggie.

"Girls I'm going to check on the others. Stay here." Hershel said. I nodded my head with a smile as I looked to a baby picture of Beth and Maggie.

"Okay daddy, be careful." Beth said with a nod.

"Ill go with you." Maggie said but Hershel shook his head.

"I said stay here. Look after your sister and Chloe." Hershel said leaving with out another word.

"I'm going to go and check on Carl. I'll be right back." She said walking away.

"Beth?" I asked as I looked to the pictures.

"Yes?" She answered looking at me.

"Can you keep a secret?" I asked looking at her.

"Of course I can." She said with a smile.

"I can see dead people." I said trying hold my laugh in.

"Will if it makes you feel better I can see dead people too." She laughed as she shook her head.

"Okay just don't tell my daddy. He'll be really mad since I didn't tell him first." I said looking to the pictures.

"Okay I won't. Your secret is safe with me." She said as we both laughed and continue to look at the pictures.

Maggie pov.

After I was done checking on Carl I walked to the window and looked out of it seeing the group standing next to someone. With a sign I went to the living room but stopped when I saw Beth and Chloe both alseep on the couch with the photos album on the ground. I smiled as I walked over to them as I bent over to pick up the album. I lend over and kissed both Chloe and Beth on the head before I lefted to my dads room to put away the album. Once I put the album away I lefted outside on the porch where I saw dad and the others walk up to the house.