THANK YOU!

Thank you guys so much for this! I know this story isn't going any where now that I have a newer version of it up on the account but that doesn't mean I'll ever stop appreciating you guys love and support for this story

Also I would like to apologize to all of you for being absent since the last I posted. I just been a little out of it lately. I'm not going drive you guys into my personal life because I know that's not what your here for.

There will be a new stories coming but for now I'm focusing on "My little Dixon Fight For Survival." Though I have no idea what to write at the moment. I'm trying to come up with more ideas but it's actually really hard. ((No I'm not making a "that what she said" joke;)

I wish I had a chapter to publish but I don't. I'm stuck on the third chapter and since I've forgotten what happened in the first season I'm actually going to rewatch all of it so I can refresh my Walking Dead infected brain. ((Haha see what I did there???))

Anyways guys thank you guys again for 20.0k views on this and for that I'm proud to say that all of this is because of you.

The story is because of yoy guys. You are the one letting me know that you want me to keep writing even though I suck and I can't seem the keep any story up with out taking it down.

THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA GO CRY NOW!!! NOT SAD TEARS BUT HAPPY TEARS!!! I LOVE ALL EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!

Okay thats enough of that I'm gonna go and get some sleep now even though it's Halloween... what can I say? I have no friends and I love my couch/bed to much to leave it. Actually no I'm gonna stay up all night to watch a bunch of scary movies and videos.

Bye!!!