Amy!

[[Go and check out the new version of "My Little Dixon"]]

[Edited]

•Chloe•

It was the next day and Daddy left with Rick Glenn and T-Dog to get Merle back.

Every since daddy left I stayed in our tent. I dont want to see anyone. Carl and Sophia both came in to check on me and try to talk to me but I'll just ignore them.

"Chloe sweetheart dinners ready, come and eat!" I heard Lori shouted from outside. I didnt say anything as I continue to play with Emma.

"Chloe!" Lori shouted again, I looked at the tent door and give a sigh before I went back to play with Emma. I dont want to eat or see anyone, I want my daddy and my Uncle that's all I want. As I set there I heard the tent door open but I didn't look up.

"Chloe?" I heard Lori as she took her seat next to me but I continue to play with Emma. Lori give a sigh.

"Listen your father and your Uncle Merle well come back." She said placing her hand on my shoulder.

"How would you know? Your not with them." I said not taking my attention off of Emma as I went grab a pencil that I had a found in the r.v. I also grabbed a piece a paper and started to draw.

"I don't but your dad is very brave. He'll do anything to get back to you." She said, I stopped drawing and looked up at her. She right Daddy would do anything to get back to me, so would Uncle Merle. I nodded my head and put away the penile and paper.

"Let me put Emma to bed." I said, Lori nodded her head as I went to my sleeping bag and put Emma under the blanket. "Goodnight Emma." I said kissing her head. I got up and so did Lori. I grabbed Lori hand before walking out.

"Im sorry Lori. I never been away from daddy and Uncle Merle this long." I said, looking to the ground as we walked to the group that sat around the fire, eating dinner.

"Its okay sweetie." Lori said picking me up and sat me on her lap as she took her seat. Carol handed me a small plat of food.

"Thank you." I said, taking a bit. It tastes like fish. "Is this fish?" I asked, taking another bit out of it.

"Yes, Andrea and Amy count them today." Carl said as Amy got up from her seat.

"Where are you going?" Andrea asked, looking up to her little sister.

"To the bathroom jeez." She said making every one laugh. I looked over to the r.v. to see Amy coming back out. Behind her I saw something move but it was to late. The monster took a bit out of Amy neck.

"Amy!" Andrea yelled, running to her sister. I screamed when one the monsters come closer to us. Lori picked me up, I buried my head in her neck, there was screaming and gunfire everywhere.

"Shane!" Lori screamed, I couldn't see anything all I hear is gunfire and screaming.

"Lori I'm scared." I cried.

"I know sweetheart I know. Daddy well be here." She whisper to me.

"Lori! Carl!" I heard Rick yelled, I know his name because Carl told me earlier whenever I was in my tent.

"Chloe!" I heard Daddy, I didn't move my head. I dont want to see anything.

"She here!" Lori shouted she holding me tight. As the gunfire and the screaming stopped I felt myself being handed over to Daddy. I kept my eyes closed and buried my head in his neck as I cried.

"Shh Im here baby. Im here." Daddy whisper rubbing my back.

"Thank you." I heard Daddy said to Lori as he continued to rubbed my back.