Personal Point of View

She has trust issues because she has been lied a couple of times.

She sometimes questions your intentions because she has been cheated on before.

She sometimes pushes you away because she wants to know how far can you deal with her.

She is impatient sometimes because she is so sick of promises.

She is dramatic and has mood swings because she got to deal with her hormones.

She knows that she is acting too much sometimes, but she also regrets that.

She only wants a little more patience from you. She hopes it is not too much to ask.

A moody girlfriend needs someone who is patient. Someone who is patient enough to handle all her mood swings, mental break down and dramas.

A moody girlfriend needs someone who feeds her with food. Someone who knows what to do during her hormonal days. Someone who pampers her with love and support.

A moody girlfriend needs someone who never gives her reasons to doubt his intentions. Someone who gives constant reassurance that you are the only one for him.

A moody girlfriend needs someone who has sense of humour. Someone who cracks jokes effortlessly. Someone who is not afraid to make fun of their face just to see you laugh.

A moody girlfriend does not need a perfect guy. Just someone who is man enough to embrace all her flaws and imperfections.

You deserve someone who is proud of you. Someone who embraces your flaws and imperfections. Someone who never judges your past and say, “Let us not dwell on the past. Let us focus on what we have now”.

You deserve someone who never gives up with you easily. Someone who never listens to what other people say. Someone who never gets affected with other people’s opinion. Someone who withstands all the odds and say, “ Distance is never an issue all because my love for you is bigger”.

You deserve someone who supports your dreams. Someone who is willing to sacrifice their happiness in order for you to fulfil your goals in life. Someone who is not selfish. Someone who will say, “Whatever makes you happy you have to go for it. I will support you. I will wait for you”.

You deserve someone who stares at you like you are one of the best things ever. Someone who values your existence. Someone who loves every details of you. Someone who treats you really well. Someone who does their best for you and say, “I am definitely not the best person but I can only promise one thing and that is to love you until my last breath”.

For a relationship to work, you have to communicate. You have to tell your partner, how you feel. You have to tell them what is bothering. You have to open up your thoughts, anger and frustration.

It is not all the time that you have to be chased. It is not all the time that you have to be understood. Lower down your pride. It has already killed many relationships. Spare your relationship from its long list.

Sit down and talk. Do not decide when you are too angry. Do not make decisions when you are too happy. It is not good when you only do the talking. You also need to hear their side. Sometimes, it is just a petty issue, but because no one wants to be the bigger person, the conflict gets bigger until it reaches the point that it can no longer be fixed.

When you get in to a relationship, you have to know that it is not just about happiness. At some point you will feel sad and upset. Sometimes it is an explosion of mixed emotions. There will never be a perfect relationship, but if you communicate your thoughts to them with proper channel chances are everything will then be addressed right away. Lastly, trust your partner. No matter how faithful and loyal they are but still you have trust issues, you will never get peace of mind. Take risks. Never stop loving!

😰

Love someone who’s brave enough to be with you. Someone who will fight the world just to be with you. Someone who understands that love is not just about hugs, kisses and sex. Someone who knows it is also about struggles, hardships and challenges.

Love someone who accepts your totality. Someone who never judges your scars and past. Someone who accepts you no matter how ugly you have become. Someone who still accepts you no matter how much weight you have gain.

Love someone who is crazy about your laughs, sadness, madness and your intellect. Someone who still loves you no matter how nonsense you say.

Love someone who makes love easy. Someone who never gives you excuses. Someone who is true to their promises and words. Someone who never makes you feel that you are not worth it.

Love someone who is honest with you. Someone who has the potential. Someone whom you can see yourself spending the rest of your life. Someone who has values and respects people.

Love someone who is proud of you. Someone who supports your endeavors. Someone who cheers you up during your gloomy days. Someone who simply paints a smile in your face without even trying.

Love someone who makes efforts for you. Someone who makes you special each day.

😰

When you reached the point that...

“I am already tired”.

“I feel like giving up already”.

“I cannot do this anymore”.

“I need space”.

“I think this will not work anymore”.

I hope we both instead say...

“I am already tired but I am not giving up on you”.

“I feel like giving up already but I won’t since you are so damn worth it”.

“We can do this together”.

“I need more space of your love because you are spoiling me so much”.

“This will work for sure because we are both into it”.

Bottom line is, love is always a choice you make. It is always up to the both of you on how to make it work. There will be dark days and that is when your love will be put to test.

She is good at loving but she is always been taken for granted.

She is good at staying but she is always been left behind.

She is good at being loyal but she is always been cheated on.

She is good at caring but she is always been rejected.

She is good in giving multiple chances, but she keeps on getting hurt.

She has been to a lot of shit but she still hopes that someday someone will treat her right.

She hopes that someone will be true to his words and stay with her.

She hopes that you can make her believe in love again.

She will never be the easiest girl to love, but she is definitely worth it.

😑