The Return of the Princes

Harry and Seamus had spent the last hours of the day hunting down the Weasley twins, but for some reason, they couldn't find them. The two princes had asked every person, living and non, for help in finding the twins. Rumor was that Fred and George found an artifact in their first year that allowed them to know where everyone was at any time.

The clocks hit 11'o clock when Harry and Seamus decided it was time for bed. They agreed to try again the next day. Hopefully, they would have more luck. Harry waved goodbye to his friend and headed down into the dungeons. Upon entering the Slytherin common room, Harry noticed there were a few of his fellow snakes still awake.

Draco Malfoy and his gang, which consisted of his body guards Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle, the pug-faced Pansy Parkinson, Theodore Nott and Blaise Zabini. Harry found it interesting that Blaise was sitting with them, he usually was with Tracey Davis or doing the lone wolf thing. There were a few older years sitting at the various tables, either playing some game or doing homework. Finally, Harry's brilliant green eyes landed on Daphne Greengrass. She was an enigma to Harry. While most of the time her icy persona had led all but a few people to steer clear of her, other times she would let her emotions show on her immaculate face. There were only a handful of times that Harry can remember her leaving her façade behind. The first time was when they first met in Diagon Alley, the second was when he saw in the library with Tracey when they thought they were alone and the few times when he spoke with her.

"Are you going to just stand there Potter?" Came the voice of Daphne, pulling Harry from his thoughts.

"Maybe I will, Maybe I won't." replied Harry

Daphne just scoffed and went back to reading her book. Harry just smirked and headed to the first-year dorm. He was ready for a shower and bed after some light reading.

Harry's shower was quick, it was mainly to just relax him before bed. Harry dried off and changed into his pajamas. He closed the curtains to his four-poster and tucked in for the night.

"…NO NOT HARRY, PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING!"

"It's too late my dear, both you and your son's lives are forfeit. Avada Kedavra!"

"NOOooo…"

Harry burst up from his bed, soaked in sweat. He had never had that dream before, what did it mean. He felt like he recognized the voice of the woman and the man's high-pitched voice sounded like… Voldemort.

Maybe a workout, shower and something to eat was in order. Thus, Harry went through his routine, trying to think about anything else but the dream. He failed, if it was Voldemort's voice in the dream, then who was the woman? Damn it, Harry shook his head for what seemed the millionth time, trying to rid himself of the dream.

Harry entered the Great Hall and sat down at the Slytherin table. Making himself a plate of waffles, eggs, bacon and a banana, Harry began to eat. As the first bite nearly reached his mouth, something small and round landed on his food. Harry quickly looked around but couldn't find any possible culprit in the still sparsely populated hall. He turned back to the mystery item. It looked to be the size of a golf ball but was gold with strange engravings on it. Harry reached for the ball and as soon as his had was within a few inches, a pair of wings unfurled, and it began to fly away. For a moment it seemed to disappear from view, but harry caught a glimpse of it by the head table, it was heading for a small side door. Harry stuffed one big bite of his food into his mouth and grabbed the banana. He then chased after the strange flying ball.

Harry slowly opened the door to the room. He was aware of what happened last time he entered random room. Thankfully there was no three-headed dog waiting for him. The room gave the feel of a smoking room. there was a large fire place with two tall backed chairs and a small table between them with an ashtray. The walls were decorated with paintings and trophies and there were multiple glass cases filling the space, which held more awards.