The Boys are Back

"What is this plan of Profit you have for us?" Asked Harry.

"It has to do with the local village Hogsmeade, Hogwarts and someone neither of us have seen for quite a while," replied Seamus.

"Keep talking."

"Well, there's this shop on the outskirts of the village that is said to be just a pawn, but if you know a certain passphrase, you can get access to something called the Blackstock."

"And what do we want with it?"

"We want all of it."

"Okay, but what does that have to do with Hogwarts and who is this friend of ours."

"That's the next step, we have to find a way out of the school without getting caught and if the rumors are true, the Weasley twins know a way. Once we figure that out, I'll send an owl to our friend and then we'll go from there."

"Damn Seamus, you kept yourself busy."

"Well, one of us had to since you decided to get sent to the hospital on the very first day of school."

"All I know is that I got lost then I killed some dude."

"Okay, so we are definitely going to talk about your dissociation from that whole thing, but heist first."

"Fine, what was the part about Hogwarts, other than the escaping, that you wanted to tell me."

"Well, we need a place to hide all our loot. We had a few spots in London to stash, but now we need new places and I figure that a school like this will probably have some hidden spots for us."

"Funny that you say that, I think I have the perfect place."

"Really, that's a surprise seeing that you've been unconscious."

"Quiet you and let me explain. Apparently, there is a room on the seventh floor that can change what's inside it based on what a person needs."

"Wicked, that means that this weekend will see us going there and getting set up."

"Sounds good, but first I need to catch up."

"Alright, I'll see you at breakfast tomorrow."

"Goodbye S."

"Goodnight H."

*Saturday*

Harry woke up to the feeling of being watched. He slowly opened his eyes and scanned the room. The rest of his roommates were still asleep and there were none of those moving portraits in the dorms for the sake of privacy. Taking one more look around the room, Harry decided that if someone was watching him, there was nothing he could about for now. Harry dress in sweatpants and an athletic t-shirt, the kind that absorbs sweat forces it to evaporate faster. He walked out into the common room to find that he wasn't the only one awake at this hour.

Daphne Greengrass was sitting in one of the fluffy armchairs by fire. She seemed to be enthralled by whatever book she was reading and didn't react at first to Harry's approach.

"Ahem," coughed Harry.

"Oh, good morning Potter."
"And to you as well Miss. Greengrass. I was just interested at seeing that I wasn't the only one to be awake this early."

"I always am up at this time, even on the weekends."

"Why not sleep in like everyone else?"

"I could ask you the same question."

"Touché, well I am awake to go do my morning exercises."

"Trying to get on the quidditch team Potter?"