Punches and arrests

Hello people!! I am not dead but this month has been a lot more busier than I thought.😅 my bad will anyway I want to thank you all for reading this story and please comment on what you want to see next! Who else do you want to be murdered XP Btw the video has nothin to do with the story it was just a video that has been stuck in my head all day  I DONT OWN FAIRY TAIL  

😤😤😤😡😡😡😡😡😡😨😨😨😴😴🤕🤕😈😈

~Lucy's POV~ 

I looked at the situation in front of me and I see Natsu punching Dan in the face while Dan is getting ready for his next punch. I wanted to scream but the no sound ever left my mouth. I wanted to move but my body did nothing. I just stood there doing nothing. Just staring.... 

Nothing.

The word echoed in my head. Nothing..... 

~Natsu's POV~

 I punched this "dan" guy in the face while getting ready to kick him in the stomach and if that didn't work then I will just have to use my knife and kill him the hard way.... or if luck is not on my side then I might just have to send him to the hospital. 

I got to caught up in my own thoughts that I didn't see the punch that Dan threw at me and let me tell you his punches are weak. "What did you say to me you pink haired fool?" The guy with the Turd hair asked. I laughed. "ya know, you're punches are like a little girl slapping my face. They are weak!" I saw his knuckles get white. 

I finally thought that this was going to get interesting. That I would have a real fight. "We will see about that." Dan yelled. He threw a lamp at me, I ducked and tried to kick his legs making him fall. Which did happen. 

Dan growled at me and Got back up quickly. He was fast i will give him that. But is he smart that is what I am going to find out. 

I grabbed my dagger from the my pocket and threw it at Dan. Hopping that it would hit him square in the head.

.

.

..

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

..

~Third POV~

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

A bloody scream came from Dan's mouth. He was in pain and you could see it. He didn't look very well. The dagger had cut right in between his two of his  rib cages and had stabbed his left lung. Natsu was happy even though he did not see the dagger in his scull he at least had him screaming in pain. Which had always brought joy to natsu's ears.

Another sound was heard. To natsu it was not familiar it was a strange sound but as it got closer it became louder and he knew the sound. It was the police. If they came here they would put Dan in jail and Lucy would be all his. 

Lucy still stood in shock. She did not think that her best friend was going to throw something at her ex-boyfriend. Even if Dan was crazy for her. She still cared for his well being. She didn't want him to die, there must be some girl out there waiting for him. 

lucy looked at natsu with eyes filled with sadness happiness, confusion, anger, sympathy, and more that natsu couldn't think of. But he didn't like to see the anger and sadness in her eyes it made his poor heart that was desperate to love her hurt. He had to fix this....

~Natsu's POV~

I-it is his fault that she is sad...... It is his fault that Lucy is angry. He had done all the bad things... I am Lucy's hero, I am her lover, I am her everything!!! And I will prove it!!!!!

I ran to Lucy and asked her "What wrong lucy I have gotten rid of him for you, for us." she looked suprised of what I had said. If only she knew the things I have done to protect her. I have killed a couple of people and I will kill more if I have to. 

"N-natsu he still might have family" Lucy muttered. I looked at Dan who was panting on the floor and then back to Lucy,  And started to reason with her. "So what? He tried to hurt my family! I will not let him get away with it!!" Lucy put on a small smile and whispered "Oh natsu, always looking out for me. For the ones you care about." She hugged me and the police came through the door and pulled us apart. 

Last mistake they will ever make.

But right know is not the time to plan revenge. know is the time to wait and we will see who has the upper hand after this Dan!

The ambulance came in right after the police did. 

the next words that came out of the police mans throat frightened me. 

"Natsu Dragneel you are under arrest."

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Well that worked out well we will see that happens next later 

NASHI OUT!!!