Natsu's suspicious

Ello.. hi guys so right know I have a IV in me and I am taking DRUGS!!! it is fun saying that... Anyway, I will make this as quick as possible.. I am going to ask you guys if you want me to make a new nalu story, any kind as long as it is not a lemon there are PLENTY of those..... so go search it on the internet you will find them, and I SURE AS HELL DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL!!!!!!!!

  🙂🙂🙂🙂😅😅😅😅🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔  

~Natsu's POV~ 

I looked at Lucy throughout the whole day. She was pale.... was she getting sick or was she just not getting enough sun?? I i don't know but I know i the end she will be ok. 

Erza was not looking at me, that is normal know. But Erza did hang out with us anyway. "Hey, Erza, do you want to go and look at the new cake shop in town.?" Lucy asked. Everyone knew that if you got in between Erza and her cake you are good as dead..... Know that I think about it Erza and me shared something in common. If you got in between her and her cake you are dead, just like if you got in between me and my luce you are dead. 

"THERE IS A NEW CAKE SHOP???" Erza yelled. We ran all the way to the cake shop and I have to say they had some good cake. "Hmm that was good right guys?" Wendy asked. 

I shock my head in agreement. Me and Erza were still stuffing our faces with cake. But Lucy was just picking her cake with her fork. With my stuffed face I asked her, "Fay Lushi arve you smowing to finish your fake?" Erza smacked me with her fork. "natsu don't talk with your mouth full." I rubbed my sore spot that was on my head. 

I swallowed the cake that was in my mouth and then I re-asked my question. "Lucy are you going to finish your cake?" I hear a "huh?" come from her mouth and then looked at us with worried eyes. "You ok Lucy you have been spacious all day." Wendy said. 

Yeah know that i have thought about it... She has. I mean in history she did and in math she didn't even care think about the question the teacher asked. "Sorry guys i got bad news this morning and it is a little hard to get over it." Luce said. 

Well if this person is bothering her I can always kill them 

As I thought about ways to kill this person. Erza Clara, Lucy and Wendy started to get ready to go. I sighed as I really wanted to try the cake that had beef filling in it but it didn't stop me from staying away from my Luce. "Come on Natsu we need to go. We have homework to get back too!!" Clara yelled to me. I sighed as I got back up and Lucy started to go to pay for the food. 

"hey Lucy how about you let me pay." Erza said as she stared to get money from her purse. "Oh, ok only this once." Lucy said. We dropped off Erza and we started to go to Luce's house. When I dropped her off I stayed behind. I sat in a nearby tree. I started to fall asleep, so i cut myself with one of the many knifes i bring with me.  

Then i heard Lucy gasp, I looked at her window and I saw a person...... wait it was a MAN?? What is a man besides me doing in her room?? THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN????

hehehehehhehhehehhehhehehehhehe

THAT IS ALL EVERYONE I WILL SEE YOU ALL LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

NASHI OUT!!!!!!!!!! *drops mic*