Welcome lucy

Hey guys so I have no clue what I am going to do with this series... but we will see where it takes us. Anyway I don't own the original idea and I don't own fairy tail!!

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 (knife get it👈👈👈annoying orange???)

~natsu's POV~ 

Another day of boring school. And I still have no idea why I still go to school. There is no purpose why school exists... besides the fact that it boars you to death... I got up and I see my open crappy room. I am alone abandoned and have no money. Ya my life sucks. 

I got no girlfriend and no friends. 

~at school~ 

I walked into class and saw a new face. She was a girl with blond hair and brown eyes that I could stare  into forever. Am I dreaming or is this real?  I want to say it was a dream but... I know she is real... God really out done himself. He has given me an angel.

"Natsu..." Someone said but the voice sounded faint. "Natsu" I heard again this time getting louder. "NATSU DRAGNEEL!!" and that makes me snap out of my trance. "Huh??" I ask. Everyone looks at me and I see that the teacher is pointing me to my seat. "oh, sorry"  I said with disappointment. But I sit down and the blond angel sits next to me. Thank goodness I thought at she was going to sit next to pyro or something. 

"Hello" I said trying not to sound cold. I have always sounded cold to other people. I just hope that she doesn't think I wound cold to her. 

"Hello " she said. That voice..... ohhh how I love that voice. i just met the girl and I have already fallen in love. Damn what is this girl doing to me??? I thought that I could never love some..... Well God has proven me wrong. 

"My name is Lucy" She said. Lucy huh?? I like that....."Lucy means light..Right?" I asked. "Yes it does I am surprised you know that." Lucy said. "Well I am Natsu." I said holding out my hand. "Nice to met you Natsu" Lucy said giving me her hand. "I hope we become good friends" She said. 

Oh we will be more than friends Luce

I chuckled at the thought. "what is so funny?" Luce asked. "Nothing I just never had a friend before." I said. She smiled "well I am glad to be your first friend" Luce said. "WILL EVERYONE SHUT UP CLASS IS STARTING!!!!" Our teacher said. 

I got angry that he interrupted me and my Luce's conversation. I growled a little bit. damn this teacher! I hate him... He is always getting in my way... I am surprised that I have not killed him yet. Maybe I should. It sounds like a good idea to me.

"Know let's review what you learned last year." (stuff crap and a whole lot more crap later)

"FINALLY SCHOOL IS OVER!!" i yelled at the last school bell rang. Lucy giggled. I loved her giggle. I wanted to hear more of it. I smiled for the first time in years. I heard a couple of other people gasp. No one has ever seen me smile. It felt good to smile again. 

I never thought i would smile again. It has been a years..... the last time I smiled when I was with Igneel. Memories started to flood my mind. Then I felt something wet fall down my cheek. I touched it. Tears.... I was crying..... I was about to wipe the tears off my face. But Luce beat me to them. She ran her thumb over the tear and wiped it away for me. "Why you crying." She asked with concern. "Nothing I am just happy that I found a friend for the first time." 

She smiled. And we hugged each other. 

One thing is for sure. 

I am never letting her go. 

I will make sure that she stays with me. 

I will kill anyone who gets in my way 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Waoh...... It is short but whatever I am lazy right now but I gave it my best shot.. next update will be "Nalu my little dragon" 

See you all later 

NASHI OUT!!!!!