natsu and Lisanna

while i was looking for this picture..... I saw something i never wanted to see ever again.... 0_0 Nali people better be happy for this..... but I am sure as hell not..... I saw a nali lemon fanfic..... *runs to bathroom and pukes then comes back to computer* That was the worst thing I have ever said......... I could not believe that google showed that to me!!!! WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?!?! THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I am sure i am going to puke after I right this chapter... Because most of this is going to be about Lisanna liking Natsu. very sorry everyone..

I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL ONLY THE WORDS!!!

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

~Lisanna's POV~

I walk into the school thinking about another wonderful day with Natsu.... But then I notice that there is a blondie... What is she doing here?? ... Ugh I might as well kill her if she is getting in between me and my Natsu. Yes I a little yandere... You got I problem with that??? (Me:YES YOU ARE GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY FAVORITE SHIP!!! Lisanna: Well it is not my fault that you made me a stupid yandere. I actually support Nalu with Mira!!)

As I looked at the blondie...Well this is only a small step. Let's see if she gets angry when i am near Natsu. I walk over to Natsu and the blondie. "hey Natsu!" I say clinging to him. I hear a 'uhg' come from him. I don't mind. It just means that he is unhappy that is what I tell myself. 

"hello I am Lucy what is your name?" The blondie asks. on the inside I am screaming "BACK OFF HE IS MINE!!" But me trying to be a good person in front of Natsu I give a tiny smile and say "My name is Lisanna I am natsu's girl-" I get interrupted by natsu. "SHE IS A NOBODY!" He said almost shouting. He sounded nervous. So he does like her. I can't let that happen...."Umm she doesn't look like nobody..."Lucy said.  i giggled inside my head. 

So nieve. 

I think that this will be a easy kill. I put my hand on Natsu's shoulder. And I smile. did I mention i have never actually talked to Natsu? i stalk him 

~Natsu's POV~

I don't know her.... I have never heard of the girl until now.  Lisanna I think.? i don't know. but she is in my way. I want to spend time with Luce. Why does the world have to be so cruel?? But when I thought things were going to get worse 

*RING*

Saved  by the bell. THANK YOU BELL!!!! I thought. I didn't think that I was ever going to say that. But I did. After the bell rang I put out a nervous laugh. "Well it was nice meeting you Lasagna but we have to go to class." I grab Luce and run down the wall. I need to as far away from that weird Lasagna chick as possible. As we got into class we heard the teacher say "your late" I reply "really never noticed..." note my sarcasm. The teacher just rolled his eyes and told us to sit down. And sadly I was  not sitting by Luce. 😭 

~after math science and all the other stupid classes~

The final bell rang.... and I was going to my locker. Which was not by Luce's😔 Sadly..... I noticed that not to far down I saw the white haried chick from earlier that said she knew me. And she had a knife!?!? Well... I can't blame her I bring I knife to school also so that way if any guy tries to hit on Lucy I can kill him later. 

I hear her laugh quietly. "Lucy heartfillia you are going to die today" I hear her say. My eyes  widen.. she wants to kill Lucy?!? Not if I have anything to say about it. I grab my knife and I walk over to lasagna. "Hey I know you I met you from earlier" I say trying to act cool. She looks at me quickly hide her knife and I think I see a sparkle in her eyes. "Yes you do!" She said as she hugged me. 

I didn't hug her back but I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of school and off where no one can see us. She looks exited. I smirked. 

You won't be smiling after I am done wit you. 

"Lisanna" I said. She smile grew bigger. "Come closer." I said motioning her to come closer. She did without hesitation. I got closer to her and I shoved the knife in her stomach. I nelt down to her ear and whispered " you can't kill my Luce." I said turning the knife around while blood was rushing out of her body. "I love lucy and if you get in my way then." I pulled the knife out and held it above her neck "you die." I said then slit her throat.

Great know I have to clean this mess up

" nice talk." I said while leaving the dead body I decide not to and go home. I go home and pin a picture of lisanna to a board that I created for everyone i kill. But at the top of it is a picture of the reason why I kill. Luce. She is at the top. "And soon very soon she will be mine "

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

Well that is all. I think I didn't make to many spelling errors but you never know anyway I will see you all later BYE !!!! 

NASHI OUT