Memory

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/5/54/E.N.D._encounters_Gray.png/revision/latest?cb=20161216144803

https://scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/d02b533a27a31e6b581b1aa8243e5d85/5B054E3D/t51.2885-15/e35/26870118_440703716347160_536991604875984896_n.jpg?se=8&ig_cache_key=MTcwNDk4NTE4NTU2Nzk3NTM4Mg%3D%3D.2

So I learned that wattpad is no longer letting me just copy and paste pictures which sucks. thanks a lot Wattpad. 

  😈 👿 😈 👿😈 👿😈 👿😈 👿😈 👿😈 👿😈 👿  

~Narrator's POV~

Lucy stood still as she watched her best friend and her obsessed  old boyfriend about to rip each others throats out. Could she do anything? That was the thought going through Lucy's head. She didn't know weather to let them try to kill each other but then a thought went through lucy's head..............

~Flashback~

Lucy was sitting on a bench while her friend Luke. Well her brother who was two years older than her. He was hanging upside down on a tree limb swinging his hands back and forth like a little kid. The wind in his face with his lips that formed a big smile. He could not help it. He acted so much like a little kid. 

Lucy was smiling at his childish act. Well he never really grew up. He was always like a little kid. He even admitted it. It always made Lucy smile. "Hey Lucy!" Her brother yelled. Lucy looked at her brother the wind blowing her hair in her eyes. She used her right hand to push her hair behind her ear. She looked at her brother and saw him smiling at her. It made Lucy giggle at him. "What is so funny? I am hanging from a tree, how is that funny?"  Luke asked. 

"Well you're a 16 year old boy who thinks he is 10 again, how can I not find that funny?" Lucy answered with another question. "Hey I asked first." Luke said. Lucy rolled her eyes. Luke got down and started to walk to Lucy. Which led to running to her and pinning her down tickling her till she could not breath. She looked at him and tried to speak.... "sto*laughs* stop*laughs* Luke please stoppppp."  But did he listen no, he continued to tickle her. Soon the tickle torturer came to a end.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BANG!

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

All to soon. Luke fell onto the green grass and blood stained his shirt. He was breathing heavily. "Luke! Luke!!" Lucy yelled. He looked at his sister one last time and replied, "Lucy I will always love you, Wendy and Clara." And with that he took his last breath and he left Lucy. 

"well I am glad that boy left I had had enough of him"  

~End of flashback and we are in lucy's POV~ 

"No" I whispered. I am not letting him take away one of my friends. I looked at the two fighting in front of me. "NO!!" I yelled as I grabbed Dan and pulled him away. 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welll this was really short I am sorry but I have a game tonight and I am working on homework so I have to get ready. 

NASHI OUT!!!