Lucy's Fear

"light em up up up, I'm on fire Ooh oh oh oh" I AM ON FIRE!!!!!!!! Hello everyone and guess what i got a whole lot of ideas for my stories!!!! Soooooo..................... it is going to be good! :) Anyway I will get to the point LET'S GET ON TO THE STORY!!!!!!! 

  😥 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 👿👿👿👿

~Narrator~  

Lucy looked at her phone and saw it was time to go to school. 

~Lucy's POV~

"Wendy, Clara! We need to go!" i yelled from my room. "One step ahead of you Lucy!!" Wendy yelled back to me. "What is with all this yelling?" Clara yelled at both of us. I laughed. I got up from bed and got dressed. 

I put on some of my favorite perfume and walked to my door. "Alright once we get my bag we will be on our way." I told the two girls down stairs. I looked for my backpack and once I found it I was a note on it. 

I am coming for you lulu 

My eyes widened. "H-how?" I whispered to myself. I looked around the house trying to find any clue that HE was here. I didn't find anything. 

"Lucy come on or we will be late!!" Wendy yelled at me. I quickly ran to the front door and put a fake smile on my face. "ok then let's go!" I told them. As we walked to school I started to fall behind. Clara must have noticed. "What is wrong child?" She asked me. I looked at her with sad eyes. 

"Clara I-I think HE is here" she laughed a little. "Impossible! We made sure that we left no trace! And if he where to find us we could always move!" She told me. "But I like it here Clara!" I told her. And we kept on talking we noticed that we were on school grounds. "Luce!!!" The man- I mean natsu yelled while waving. I saw Erza there too! It was been a while sense the last time we saw her. "Lucy good to see you!" Ezra told me as I got closer to them.

"Good to see you too Erza!" I replied. "Come on guys class is going to start!" Wendy said. Clara not far behind her, but instead of looking at We day she was looking at me with  concerning eyes.  But quickly turned her head back when she heard Wendy fall to the floor. "Wendy you need to watch where you are going!" Clara said. "I know but sometimes it is hard to know what you are stepping on with high heals." She explained to Clara. "Wendy just because you are 12 doesn't t mean you are not smart!" I told her.

"Ya what Luce said!" Natsu exclaimed. "I have to agree with Lucy on that one. Just because you are young doesn't mean you are stupid." As we tried to comfort Wendy from the corner of my eye I saw a shadow that looked like...

 Dan 

What? How? I stiffened and Natsu must have noticed. "Hey luce you alright?" He asked me. I shook my head and the shadow was gone. "Y-yea I was thinking about a test I think we have today." I replied 

✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

WELLL!! I think that is all...🤔 so I will see you all later! BBBBBBBYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE 

NASHI OUT!!🎤