Intro

What right there is where I got the idea.. WATCH IT!!! I am not joking that is actually a really good series. And if I didn't like it why would I be making a series based off of the original idea?? Anyway I am telling you this know I don't own the video whatsoever!!!! I don't own fairy tail.  And I don't own the idea either. Hope you all enjoy!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Narrators POV~

In a small town called Magnolia. There was a boy who thought that he had no emotion. Well he was wrong. He found out that he had feelings when a certain blondie came into his life. 

~Natsu's POV~ 

Hi i am Natsu dragneel. I am 18 years old. A nice guy once you get to know me. *Chuckles* Well if you get in my way of me and my Luce then that is when we will have problems.  You will probably never see the daylight again. To sum it all up. 

You.Will.Die 

It is as easy as that. So I suggest you stay away form my Luce. 

~Lucy's POV~ 

Hi I am lucy heartfilia! I am 18 and I have a two sisters. Wendy and Clara. They are both very close to me. I can't go anywhere without them. I also go to a new to a school called Fairy tail in Magnolia. I am looking for new friends and to escape my old boyfriend..... Dan. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I think we all know one thing dan is going to die. It is going to happen. And it will be glorious!!! :) Anyway see you all later! 

NASHI OUT