Lucy goes on a d-date?!

Yes I am alive... No I didn't mean to be gone for this long.... But I am back.. not for long though right now I am supposed to be studying for a quiz two quizzes actually  Well school sucks anyway....yes Lucy is going be on a date. Lets see who Natsu is going to kill today.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂😄🤯😡😐🤭😨😡😡😡😧🗡🔪 

~Narrator's POV~ 

Natsu and Lucy were sitting at a table with Wendy and Clara Erza said that she would not be attending for lunch today for some odd reason. (Cough  cough jellal cough cough)  

No one really questioned why Erza was not sitting with them but they respected her decision. They didn't want to get in trouble to they just let her be. Little did Wendy and Natsu know that Lucy was keeping a secret from them because she wanted it to be a surprise. she wanted to see the look on their faces. No doubt they will be priceless. Or she will regret telling them. 

We all know that she will regret telling them. Once natsu finds out he is going to be pissed off. And you want to steer clear of him if that happens.

~Lucy's POV~

Everything was quiet. Natsu was chowing down his food. Wendy was talking to clara. I think it is the perfect time to tell them. "So Wendy have you seen any boys that give you any interest?" But first i am going to put the subject on the table. wendy blushed a little. "Well m-maybe." I smiled and Clara of course got all over protective. i rolled my eyes. I am just trying to tease Wendy, Clara jeez. 

"Well let me know if I know any of them." Natsu said. That kind of surprised me. That Natsu would know any other boys. He doesn't seem like that kind of guy. "What about you Natsu any girl you like?" Wendy asked. "Well not really." Natsu said chowing down his fourth chicken leg. For some odd reason that made me sad a little. But I just shoved it to the side. Natsu is my best friend! 

'but there is this one girl that is cute in my opinion.' he said while drinking some beer.....wait beer? "Natsu WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET BEER FROM?!" I yell.Thankfully the lunch room was already filled with kids that were yelling that I just blended in with the crowed. "Jeez Lucy, i got it from Cana she always has beer, and money." 

Oh, that is why she always has the hiccups. "Well guys guess what?" I got really excited. "what?" They all said in incision. "I am going on a date!" I said. And I was dancing around and hearts were coming out of my eyes.  "WHAT?!" Wendy said. "Ya I am going on a date to night."

I said. Natsu looked like he was going to kill someone. "H-hey Lucy lets go and see if we can go to the library I think there is a book I can get." Wendy said. I was confused. "Ok....?" me Wendy and Clara ran out of the lunch room. 

~Natsu's POV~ 

Lucy is going on a date? Lucy is going on a date. Oh HELL NO!! I screamed my head off. And everyone knew that the should get out or else something bad could happen. I punched the table splitting it in half. My breath became unsteady. My eyes turning completely white. two knifes slid down into my hands ready to kill. I keep knives in my sleeves. I can't stop thinking about what lucy said. the words kept ringing in my head.

~later after Natsu had a tantrum.~

School is over and i am going to kill this boy that is dating MY luce!! Why can't everyone just leave her alone? Is it that hard to ask? No of course God wants me to just kill every man on this planet! Why does my life have to be so hard? Can I just one break? NO!! Of course not but I can say that killing them can be fun. I am starting to wonder who I am going to kill. 

I have to watch Lucy. She is MINE and I need to kill this guy!! I hide behind a bush and wait for lucy to come out of the door. When she did I saw Wendy and her come behind her. "So what was up with Natsu at lunch?" My beautiful luce asked. Wendy and clara gave each other nervous looks. "Who knows but did you find any good books in the library Lucy?" Wendy asked trying to avoid the question. 

"Are you guys trying to avoid talking about Natsu?" Lucy said trying to get the truth out of them. I have to intervene or else something bad might happen. I decide to walk out of my hiding spot. "Hey guys!" i say flashing them a smile. "Where did you come from?" Lucy asked sounding a little startled. "I was in the tree. i like climbing trees" I said. "Can i walk you guys home?" I asked. "Sure there is no harm in walking with us, right Clara?" Wendy said. "HPM well I don't think it is a good idea but if it is what you want then I guess I can't stop you." Clara said in defeat. 

We walk to their house. I say good-bye... Well it is not really good-bye but for know i am just going to watch. This is going to be a long night. I look at the stars for a while then I do a little homework. Ya I do homework. but only the easy work. I finished my art. Which was coloring a picture. Not that hard, and it is a little fun. But i would rather use blood than a red colored pencil. 

"Bye guys I will see you all in the morning." I hear lucy say and a door open. I look to the front door. I see Lucy stepping out of her house in a beautiful dress. A nice red dress, that fits her curves beautifully. Red lips that look like the color of roses. Her blond hair that was curled at the end. Her chocolate eyes that I could get lost in. And her shoes, they wear high heels of course they were red a light-ish red color. 

Damn, I am having to fight the urge to just swoop down from the tree pick her up and take her to my house and keep her there forever. For only me to see for me to touch and look at. 

I snapped out of my dream world and saw Luce get in her car. I growled.

at least he could have picked her up.

This guy is a jerk but he is making my life easier at least. i don't have to kill him at Lucy's house thank goodness because that is awful and who wants to do that? I don't. 

~time skip brought to you by tv adds~ 

This guy has me worked up. He held her hand he almost kissed her! And I swear he tried to grab her!!! I am going to enjoy killing this son of a gun!! Speaking of guns I should have brought one.. a good way to kill him. But so am to busy watching my  precious Lucy to do that... sad. Oh we'll. I look back inside to see that the guy and Lucy are leaving. FINALLY!!  It took them long enough! I get out of my hiding place and get ready to kill the guy. Knives in both hands ready from r the kill of the year. "Bye Lucy." He said. HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE ROGHT TO SAY HER NAME!! I thought. "Goodbye jackal" Lucy said while waving. 

Jackal huh? Get ready to die. As Lucy left I followed Jackal. I jumped roof to roof. I didn't want him to see me. As he pulled up into his drive way I saw a huge house it looked like a mansion! He got out of his car humming. I jumped off the roof I was on and walked behind him. "It's not a good idea dating Lucy specially MY Lucy." I said. He jumped and turned around. "Who are you?" He asked. " I am your death." I said 

🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔😰

That is all I will make a short chapter soon about jackals death don't worry 😉 but I am tired and I need rest so I will see you all later

 NASHI OUT