visiting

Hello 👋 alright so I am fired up 🔥🔥🔥 And I would like to say..... ...😑😐 I got nothing... well I don't own fairy tail all that goes Hiro! 🙇 Praise that man!! 

😏😨😨😍😍😍😰😰😰😡😡😡😡🗡🔪 

~natsu's POV~

I growl... No hell naw this is not happening!! I will kill the man before he can do anything!!!!! I grab the gun in my pocket. Pointing it at the man in Lucy's room. i am about to pull the trigger when a man puts a gun to me head. "pull that trigger and he will not be the only one to die today." He whispered. I smirk, "And what makes you think that I will stop." i asked. "Oh not you, the girl will." He said pointing the gun to luce. 

My eyes widened. i turned to face the man. "No you will not I will kill you before you can do anything!!" He smiles and shakes his head. "In one quick motion I will kill her and you will be left with no woman.. Do you want that??" I growled. 

This damn little cocky jerk!!! "I will make you pay!" I said turning around walking away. As I walked away I smirked. 

This guy think he can just threaten me and get away with it. I disappear into the night and  hide in the trees. "Ha that kid he is very crazy I am surprised he is not in a mental hospital." He said to the trees, probably. He rested on the tree next to him. 

I grabbed the knife from my pocket, carefully walked to the man. I put the knife at his throat. "I told you I would  get payback!" I slit his throat and he fell to the ground dead. I ran to Lucy's window. I jumped on the nearest tree. About to attack. But I heard the strange man talk to luce. That made me mad. I should be the only one that talks to luce, I should be the only one to look at luce, I should be the only one to have luce! 

She.Is.Mine!
I will kill this man who thinks he is worthy to have my Luce!!! He will die by my hand and no one else's!!!! I jumped on Luce's window seal and started interrupted their conversation by the noise I made. 

"Hope I am not intruding." I said as i growled at the man with brown hair... "Hm Lucy is this your new boyfriend? Come on Lucy he doesn't even use the door like a normal person. He looks like trash with that hair of his." He said as he looked at me with a disgusted face. "Wow you really know how to describe yourself." I said "What did you say to me?" He asked.

I smirked... "Is this going to be a bloody fight?" I asked. "If so then you will have no chance." I said. (More like stating the obvious)

😏 😏 😏 😏 😏 😏 😏 😏 😏 😏 😏 

Well next one is going to be interesting.  Well I will see you guys next time!!!!!!!

NASHI OUT  😎