hello. i'm alive.

Wow.

Hi.

It's been a while. A full year to be exact. I literally cannot believe I've been gone from this account for a YEAR. I meant to take a very short, and well needed break from this just to finish school last year and get set up for this year, but that couple of weeks turned into a month, which became two months, which became six, which became twelve. And here we are. 

I want to sincerely and deeply apologize for being gone for so long. I didn't forget about you guys, and I could never forget about Seb. I've very much so been keeping up with him, but I just kinda... stopped writing for a while. School started back up, I'm a junior in high school now, but I also started college, and that really took a toll on me. I haven't had a minute to think in quite a while. 

I would love to start writing for you guys again. Now that Infinity War is out, and we're all emotional wrecks, I finally have that motivation to keep going with my writing. It might take me a little bit to get back into this, and my writing might be a bit rusty, but I really really really miss all of this. Writing these little stories was a huge part of my life, and I want it back. So now there's the question:

Should I pick up where I left off, and finish the requests I got a year ago? Or should I start all over and take requests starting now? I don't know how many of those people still even use Wattpad, but I don't want to just leave them there if you guys wanna see them.

Either way, leave any requests you have either down below or on the first chapter if you'd like! Love to all <3

Stay street, stay unlit, stay alive.