Sebastian Stan - Comic Con

Sebastian Stan x Reader

This isn't a request, but I found this on my phone from like, a year and a half ago, so you get to see some of my old writing. I hope to get writing again soon, but for now I'm really being beaten down by school, so I apologize!

Your hands shook almost violently as you took another step forward in line. You could see him. He was actually real. You knew you were sweating at this point, quickly wiping away a drop that was falling down your forehead. It wasn't just because it was hot-which it was-as you were also slowly inching closer and closer to the man that you spent most of your time talking about. You were about to meet Sebastian Stan.

It was no secret to your friends and family that you were immensely obsessed with Sebastian. You had been for a good two years, maybe more. You honestly couldn't see how it was possible not to love him. He's an amazing actor, he's funny, he's sweet, he's cute, he's considerate. Plus, he has some great hair.

You held in an excited squeal as you watch Sebastian run a hand through his hair, laughing happily at the joke a fan had just made. Usually you could keep yourself collected, but around him, you had melted into a giggling uncontrollable mess. You tried to put your acting skills to work, wiping the intensity of your emotions from your face with a deep breath. You focused your attention on the photograph in your hand, depicting Sebastian as Bucky Barnes, his arm outstretched towards the camera to catch Captain America's shield. A smile graced your face once again as you reveled in the amount of emotion he put into all of his characters. He threw himself into a role, he felt it with every fiber of his being, and you could tell. The emotion was strong in his eyes and his body language, and this passed the emotion on to you, the viewer.

You truly admired his acting skills. He was your inspiration to pursue your acting career, and you wanted to let him know that. His work and dedication had a real impact on you, and you found his past to be interesting. Born in Romania, moved to Vienna, moved to New York. All of that to become a world famous actor in one of the largest movie franchises in the world.

Your nerves were building steadily as you took another step towards Sebastian. He smiled brightly, greeting the next person in line. The young fan slid a beautiful drawing of him across the table and his jaw dropped in awe. He took the photo and a large smile spread across his face.

"This is amazing! Did you do this?" You heard him marvel at the drawing, gazing up at the girl with an interested sparkle in his eyes. She nodded shyly, her face flushing red as she looked down. "Let me tell you, you have some amazing talent. I just- wow. Can I keep it?" He asked. The girl laughed.

"Of course you can keep it! I made it for you," she replied with a huge smile. Sebastian's face mirrored hers and he reached across the table to give her a quick hug before he was told by the convention supervisors to pick up the pace. He simply chuckled, taking the photo she had gotten for him to sign and signing it quickly, writing out a small note saying thank you for the drawing. You smiled as he said goodbye to the young fan and took another step forward. You were next.

Your heart rate picked up as you realized how close he really was. If you wanted, you could touch him. You could just reach out and tough him right now... Not that you'd do it, of course, because that would be weird. And you would most likely be tackled by several body guards. Instead you stayed put, biting your lip and resisting the urge to bounce your leg up and down or move around in excitement.

It wasn't long before Sebastian was forced to end his conversation with the man in front of you, and he was now turning his happy gaze and bright smile towards you. You could feel your knees lock as your eyes met his, but you pushed on and smiled back. You took your final step to stand directly in front of him and placed your photo on the table.