Sebastian Stan - Birthday

Sebastian Stan x @Batmans-robins

Okay, so I was supposed to get this out a few days ago, but I never quite got the time to finish it. I hope you like it, and happy belated birthday!

"Hey, wake up... Psst, hey. Hey, wake up!" A voice pulled you our a restful sleep, a finger jabbing your cheek. You could feel the person's hot breath on your face, and with the scent of cologne wafting towards you, it was easy to deduce that your boyfriend was the one poking at you. You simply groaned and rolled onto your other side and away from him and his torments. He sighed in return, laying down behind you and resting his head on your shoulder. "I made you food...?" His words were more of a question, the vibrations from his throat and jaw transferring to your arm.

You suddenly sat up with a bright smile, startling him as his head fell onto the bed. "Good morning, Sebastian!" He rolled his eyes with a smile at your reaction.

"Of course, never up for me but as long as someone makes you food then you're ready to run a marathon." His words were playful and you punched his arm lightly.

"Shut up, I love you and your face and you know it," you replied. He grinned at you, sitting up next to you and kissing your cheek. His stubble brushed against your face, tickling you slightly. He pulled back and smiled at you, standing up and offering you his arm. You took it happily and allowed him to lead you out into the kitchen, where a collection of your favorite breakfast foods were being held. You laughed joyfully, leaning your head on his shoulder. "You're the best, you know?"

"Oh, don't worry, I know. Happy birthday, beautiful!" He winked at you and pulled your chair out for you, pushing it back underneath the table after you sat down. He then took his own seat across from you and started grabbing food to put on his plate. You mirrored his actions, stacking different foods onto your own plate.

The two of you talked all throughout your breakfast, you constantly trying to guess what you were to be doing today and Sebastian just laughing with each guess. You were racking your brain in search of what you might be doing, eyebrows furrowing in concentration.

"Hey, I've kept this stuff a secret for this long, do you really think I'd give it up now? I'm so close to success! Don't screw me up!" He joked as he stood from his spot, collecting both of your plates and dropping them into the sink. You stood as well, helping him put away the leftover food that could be saved.

"But you know that I hate surprises. That isn't a surprise for you! Why do I have to endure a surprise?" You argued feebly in an attempt to win him over.

"You're right, it's not a surprise for me. But it's not my birthday, now is it?" He came up behind you as you were putting a bag of pancakes in the fridge and reached over your head to put the bacon away on the top shelf.

You rolled your eyes playfully. "You're so mean to me."

"For celebrating your birthday?"

"Of course!" You whirled around to face him, crossing your arms over your chest. He grinned down at you at you did so, his hands grabbing your waist when he thought you were about to fall. "You won't tell me what we're doing even though it's my birthday! Does that sound fair to you?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Yes. Actually, it sounds like the normal tradition. Y'know, presents and surprise parties and stuff? I'm not exactly being unreasonable."

"Well, I think you are." You huffed, refusing to look at him even though you were stuck in between him and the fridge. He laughed, teeth shining as he smiled at you.

"Samie, would you like to go see what we're doing today?" He asked softly. You slowly nodded, and he chuckled. "Okay, come on then." He took a step away from you and motioned for you to follow him. Every once in a while he would check back to make sure you were following him, and you always were. It wasn't until you reached your bedroom door that he spoke again. "Okay, so just wear something casual and comfortable. Nothing fancy. Yet. We need to leave in an hour!" He smirked as you furrowed your eyebrows at him before turning and leaving to let you get changed. You shook your head and entered the room, grabbing a pair of jeans and a t shirt from the closet before rushing off to take a shower.