15. I hope that you burn pt. 2

Okay so before reading this I realized that this story is taking to long to get to the climax so I changed one thing:

You arrived in the middle of the school year and in the DEH time period, around disappear to you will be found.

I'm not sure what the time period was before so yeah just wanted to clear that up.

_________________________

Y/N's p.o.v.:

This man in front of me smirked as he saw my shocked expression.

"Well well y/n. I thought I'd never find you. After such a long time trying to get out of jail." The man with the long black trench coat said.

He had fluffy hair that was looked like he ran his hand through it multiple times.

Finally he reached towards me and grabbed my arm harshly pulling me away from Evan. "You're gonna pay for making Veronica leave me." He said as he smirked at me.

I felt tears form and fall as the pain began to rise. "Stop it hurts!" I yelled trying to free my grasp from him.

"No." He replied glaring at me as if he was daring me to go against his will.

"RUN!" I heard someone yell as they jumped on top of the man making him fall on the floor and freeing me from his grasp.

"Dad!" Jayden yelled as she tried to get up from the floor but her mother came running and hugged her tightly not letting her run.

The two began to fight as George began to do a big number on the man. With every punch George threw the more unconscious my so called father became.

Suddenly I felt someone grab my hand, this time gently, and pushed me towards them. 

I couldn't help but shriek and scream, "No, please!" However, I quickly stopped when I saw it was Jared who had a cut on his cheek.

"Sh, it's okay y/n everything will be alright." Jared continued to say as he rubbed my back.

I cried as he kept whispering "Everything will be over soon." Soon I let out ugly sobs as I heard Jayden also begin to cry.

"Honey, we need to get out of here." Mrs. Salazar said as she let Jayden run towards her father and hug him.

George simply nodded and then asked Evan if he was alright. Evan simply nodded and stared at the unconscious body on the floor. He was shaking completely.

"Let's go. Jared, y/n come on before he wakes up and finds us." George said as we all began speed walked  away from the body.

I didn't even expect for him to still be alive. I thought he would still be unconscious, but apparently he was still awake. 

Mrs. Salzar shrieked and once I turned around I saw the terror in her eyes as she fell on the floor and the man smirked as he stood up grabbing her.

"Mom!" Jayden yelled her watery eyes beginning to grow more teary. The man smirked as he brought a knife out of his pocket and pressed it onto her cheek.

Before he could do anything the police came rushing in along with my mother. "JD stop!" She yelled as she ran in front of everyone.

"Veronica-" he began but was quickly cut off by my mother.

"Don't even start JD, you know what I hope that you burn for real this time." My mom said as the words spilled out like venom.

Suddenly the man stopped as he observed my mother and gave a genuine warm smile to her. "Veronica." He whispered and tried to grab her into a hug but the police men shot him on his side making his fall.

Once he was on the floor they grabbed him and took him away. Some stayed and helped us out of the house.

"Y/n." My mother whispered as she hugged me tightly.

"Hi." I croaked and hugged her tightly as well. 

As I hugged my mother and told her I was fine Jared's mother  along with Evan's mother came running and checked up on them worrying so much.

George and Mrs. Salazar pulled all of our parents away from us and we were stuck together.

We didn't know what to say, especially me since every time I looked up at Jared he would also be looking at me.

It was as if we both wanted to ask each other something.

"Sorry for causing a scene, I never thought I'd have to go through this again." Jayden said and looked at each of us.

"Who wouldn't a psychopath literally just tried to fucking murder y/n." Jared replied.

"Well I'm glad that we're all okay." I said and smiled at everyone.

"Evan guess you have something to say whenever someone tells you to tell an interesting story in parties." Jared stated attempting to break the ice that Evan built over the past few hours.

"I don't think anyone would want to hear this fucking messed up story." And with that he left all of us and began to walk towards his mother's car.

"What's wrong with Evan?" I asked still looking at his back.

"He has anxiety and he just doesn't know how to deal with shit sometimes, let him be he'll be fine trust me." Jared said and also looked at Evan.

I quickly nodded and began to think about everything that I had went to.

One thing was for certain.

I needed to figure out who JD was and what my mother never told me.

That was my priority that I needed to find an answer to.

_______________

So I made an update like I promised.

First Burn from the Hamildrop is what I'm obsessed with at the moment so excuse me as I go cry to this song.

-Muse