1. Introduction

----

" 'I lost my Cinderella, I think it's time to go find her.' he said and smiled as he placed his hands on my mask."

----

Y/n is a tall smart ass girl that loves to make fun of others.

Well at least that would have been her if her 3rd grade crush hadn't destroyed her small innocent heart.

She was homeschooled from that day onwards until her mother told her enough was enough and she was sent to high school in the 12th grade. No one knew who she was, she was a wallflower and that's how she liked it. Then she got a invitation from her new friend Jayden to go to a masquerade club. However she soon sees that it might not be as bad as it seems.

Was it cliché for her to meet the boy of her dreams at that club?

Will it be like a Cinderella story?

----

JUST READ THE BOOK TO FIND OUT!!!

@musical_wierdo

_____

Hello! I am the author @musical_wierdo and I bring you this new story that is in the process of being made.

I have so many ideas that I would love to share with you!

If you have already read my be more chill fan fiction | a Michael x reader | then you should know that my books are 'different'.

I won't write smut or lemons, but there will be some cute fluffy moments with Jared.

Although, if you haven't read | I Just Want to Survive | a Michael x reader, then you will see that it will take a while before there is some Jared x y/n moments.

I like to play with emotions as well so be on the lookout for that.

Completely unedited so there will be a lot of typos.

With that note enjoy the book and leave the writing to me!

@musical_wierdo