Getting tagged ... again :3

So... I got tagged by @I-Luv-Dragons and this was literally my reaction when I found out so here we go...

Btw you should give her jared x reader a shot I'ts definitely worth the read.

https://my.w.tt/uhYtzVpXvP

---------------

Do you have any hobbies outside of writing?

Well... writing is my favorite thing to do.

I guess listening to music, drawing, attempting to play the violin and overall doing anything that can be done indoors.

Sexuality:

Probably one of the straightest people you'll meet, I mean hello have you seen Ben platt, George Salazar, Mike Faist, Anthony Ramos?!?

Gender:

Female

What is a funny memory that you have?

Um, let me think...

I guess this is kind of funny?

So one day I went out to a party with my parents and a guy I liked, lets name him... Tyron, was there.

Midway I wanted to dance to a song, but I needed a partner to dance so I was asking my cousin but he didn't want to.

This left me in an awkward position because I was already standing up, but then out of nowhere Tyrons dad pointed to him as he walked towards me.

And he asked if I wanted to dance so I said yes and we started to dance.

All I remember from that was that this little girl that he knew kept walking around us and giggling at him.

And while we were dancing he tried to make her fall with her foot.

It was adorable to see him being teased by an 8 year old.

After the dance he chased the girl around.

Favorite Youtuber:

So many to choose from...

Well I guess any musical animatics youtuber, animated youtubers, berd...

Galactibun was everything!

But currently I have to say EchoedCosmo

Favorite writer on wattpad:

DumDumPops4 is definitely on this list she has made a series based on fairytales but in a world revolved around music.

Favorite Band:

Spanish rockband Mana.

Any pet peeve(s):

When people tell me to do something that I'm literally going to do when they tell me.

Favorite disney film?

Moana and Mulan for life!

---------

Farewell for now and enjoy the rest of your beautiful day!

Till the next chapter bye <3

-Muse.