6. More than he seems

** 

I found this today and it only has 500 views what?!?!?

**

Y/n's p.o.v.:

After staring at GV for a while I began to laugh, he was such a dork. "What?!" He asked slightly annoyed at my laughter.

"Nothing, its just you know that you're making it worse by rubbing the towels to your hoodie right?" I laughed as I saw him quickly stop and through the towel away. "Yeah of course."

Rolling my eyes I answered back, "of course you did." and got a wet towel. I walked up to him and began to dab the stains of [insert drink]. 

"Sorry." I quickly said as I finished removing most of the stains from his hoodie, although they were still kind of visible.

"It's alright, hey look they're dancing." GV said as he pointed to a boy and a girl dancing to a song. As I kept looking at them people began to move the desks towards the sides and they began to dance on the make shift dance floor. They didn't even listen to Mrs. Ramos yelling to put the desks back and lower the volume of the music.

"What are you doing here we have to dance!" Jayden told another girl that was sitting in the corner. "No, I don't do dancing." She said but before she could continue Jayden dragged her towards the dance floor. "It'll be fun trust me babe." Jayden assured the girl as she kissed her lightly on her lips.

"That's so LESBO!" GV yelled to Jayden and Jayden replied by sticking her middle finger at him. "Wow, that's so hypocritical." Jayden added in as she payed attention to the girl in her arms.

I couldn't help but let out a chuckle at their interaction. "You guys are insane, I love it." I told GV and scanned around the room. We were the only ones that weren't dancing, beside the teacher but she was busy talking to someone that was by the doorway.

"What do you want to do now?" GV asked he looking around the room. That's when I caught him of guard and dragged him to the center of the floor. "Let's dance!" And with that he became stiff.

"Come on" I shouted as I began to dance to [insert favorite song, personally though Waving Through A Window remix]. "Is that seriously how you dance?" GV laughed.  I wasn't that surprised because I wasn't the best at dancing but I still enjoyed moving my body to the music.

"At least I'm actually dancing!" I replied bleeping at him. "WHOO GO GIRL!" Jayden yelled. She was the luckiest out of all of us, she didn't have to wear a mask like all of us because she was the president of the club and their was no point in her having a mask when everyone already knew who she was.

"THIS IS WHY WE CAN NEVER GO OUT GRINDING FUCKERS!" Jayden said and her entire face went pale as she quickly shoved me to the side making me fall into GV's arms.

"Sorry." I mumbled and gave him a cheeky grin. Just as he was about to reply a slow song began to play. This is so cliché I thought as everyone around us began to pair up. Once I looked back at GV he had a huge smirk on his face.

"What?! What wrong?!" I asked completely flustered as he grabbed both my arms and placed them on his shoulders and rested his hands on my back. At that moment I felt a dust of blush begin to form on my cheeks.

"You get flustered so easily." GV whispered into my left ear and I could practically feel his breathe that caused my hair to rise.

"What, ha! Me?" I questioned him and followed up by a bunch of curse words that I mumbled under my breathe.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jayden and the girl dancing, the girl was had her arms around her neck and she was resting her head on her. Jayden had her arms around the back of her and once she looked at me and saw who I was dancing with she smirked.