14. I hope that you burn pt. 1

This isn't a bmc book but look what I found when I went food shopping 😍

Sorry for not posting much but here I am once again, enjoy!

___________

Y/n's p.o.v.:

I felt my heart race as I jumped out of the sanctuary and onto the hallway. My heart was pounding so loud that I didn't even hear Evan call my name until I felt his hand on me.

"Y/n are you crazy?" He whispered and I stood there not moving at all I was feeling overwhelmed.

"We have to go Evan come on." I said quickly and took his hand as we ran towards the direction that Jayden and Jared ran to.

As I ran faster and faster I felt my hip hit something in the corner of my eye I saw it was a vase.

I didn't have time to grab it and once it made a loud noise me and Evan stopped. Not knowing what to do anymore Evan began to sob quietly as I stayed still to listen for any noise.

We both continued to walk as I softly rubbed Evan's back so that he wouldn't cry. Trying my best not to cry as well I made my way towards the corner where I found Jared and Jayden.

I gasped at what I saw and I felt tears begin to form around my eye as they began to fall. I was stuck I couldn't move and even if I did he found me.

I saw his psychopathic smirk as he began to approach me.

This man was my father?

-------

I got over my writers block!!!

Ha, I meant to leave it as a cliff hanger and don't worry I'll update again this week.

Any theories?

What happened to Jayden and Jared?

And who is your father?

I'm so evil, until the next update, SOON I promise!

- Muse.

EDIT: I'm working on a Evan Hansen x Reader and I think I'll post it when I'm done with this book and the other Connor x Reader that's on hold until I finish this story.

I'll let one thing out for the Evan x Reader, it's plot is around texting.