11. Please Explain.

↑now this. this is beautiful.

Y/n's p.o.v.:

I opened the door and saw Evan awkwardly standing in front of the door. "Are you just going to stand there or what?" I asked. "I'd rather stay here and not see them fight." Evan admitted as he walked into the bathroom.

"Do you think I'm a feminist?" I asked him and saw him try not to laugh. "What?" I asked him once again as he continued to fight back his laughter. "No, its just that you can't believe everything that Jared said." He said finally getting over his laughter.

"I know but it gets on my nerves, how can you guys even stand him?" I asked walking back and forth. "He isn't that bad, he's always been my friend since forever and I know you were as well." Evan said staring at me. How did he know?

"What are you talking about?" I asked him trying to cover up. "I'm sorry that I stepped into your personal space, but I know you were friends with Jared when you were younger." He admitted as he played around with his cast.

"How do you know about me being friends with Jared before?" I asked not knowing how to process any of this.

"Because I was in the same class as you." Evan said.

----

"What? When I never saw you." I replied trying to think of all the names of my classmates.

"Yeah because I was invisible. I was the outcast." He admitted not looking directly at me.

I suddenly felt a wave of guilt hit me. How did I not ever notice him? He seemed like a sweet guy, I would've noticed that he didn't make fun of me.

"Sorry, guess it's been awhile." I said and saw him smile.

"I never really hung out with other people, its fine. I know what he did to you and I get why you don't trust him." Evan added.

"Are you sure? I don't want to make the same mistake I did when I was younger." I finally said. Just as Evan was going to reply a knock was heard from the door and I heard "Some of us have to pee!" Followed by yelling and then I heard Jayden.

"It's Jayden are you okay." She asked. I looked back at Evan who was looking at me.

"Are you going to tell anybody?" I asked and Evan just shook his head and lead me to the door.

There at the door was Jayden, Jared, and his father snickering. "Are you alright?" Jayden asked she looked worried as she wrapped me in her arms.

"Please explain what happened here." Her father asked. Everyone became silent as they waited for me to say something. I could easily say that Jared was the one to blame but it wouldn't do that.

I was better than him in every way and I was going to prove it.

"I just, it's nothing I was just trying to get sharpie off of my face." That seemed to do the trick because George looked at you confused and laughed walking away.

After Jayden's father walked away she punched Jared to the side and coughed.

"I was going to do it."  He mumbled to Jayden annoyed and then looked at me with a new emotion I never thought I'd see in his face. Like EVER.

"Look can you all just leave us alone for a moment?!" Jared said looking at Jayden as she tried not to laugh and took Evan into her room. What was he going to do?

I didn't feel safe at all. He could easily hit me if he want to.

"Look y/n I don't do this a lot but, I'm sorry okay!" He shouted his face reddening. I was completely confused as I saw him fumble to find his words.

Then began his long speech. "I didn't mean what I said and I hope you can forgive me, words just jump out of my mouth sometimes, I'm  sorry. I know I deserve more than water being thrown at me for saying what I said before-"

Damn right he deserved more. I slapped him across the face as I saw his check redden. "You're right you do deserve more than water being thrown at you."

Looking at his face was priceless he looked completely confused as I slapped him. Looking at him, I couldn't help but laugh at him as I saw him go from feeling guilty to confused to somewhat angry.

His anger vanished quickly as he too began to laugh along with me. 

"Are we okay?" He asked slightly worried.

"Yeah, I can't stay mad at you forever." I replied as I stood there smiling at him.

Oh no. 

You don't dare. Girl! Girl! Girl!

I'm warning you!

Someone please explain why I suddenly felt happy that we were both on good terms?

I didn't show it but I was dying inside as I suddenly realized I made a huge mistake forgiving him, he could find out about what he did. And then he would destroy my life once again.

I don't know what to do, please someone. 

Anyone. 

Help.

Jayden's p.o.v.:

Evan and I were at my room just chilling. Well Evan was actually starting the project as I was busy worrying what I had just done.

I'd broken the code of the club. I let it slip. Even though it was eventually going to happen I gave out the identity of someone.

If anyone found out they would kill me, I'd be eliminated from the club. I had to tell Jared to not say a word about it. Although he usually kept the things I said a secret he let some slip sometimes.

I was to caught up in finding a way to get the two to get along that I stepped out of my zone. I wasn't panicking anymore.

I was having an anxiety attack. I felt all these emotions swirling around me as I began to let tears fall. I was screwed.

3rd person p.o.v.:

In the end Jayden got help from Evan who helped her through her anxiety attack. He knew all to well how it felt and he was happy that he was there for someone even though no one was ever really there for him.

Y/n and Jared ended up talking more outside of the bathroom laughing a little and enjoying each others company. Jared didn't know but she was making up so many lies that she began to believe them.

Saying things like her family was wealthy even though she didn't have a father figure. Which wasn't entirely a lie.

But still,

the two had more in common than y/n had thought. Both were fighting through lies to be seen as an interesting person. 

Or to hide the things that they hated about themselves.

----

*dAbs*

I updated. How bout that?

*insert sassy hair flip*

For all that don't know i will be uploading picture, on saturday from the Two Player Game 54 below George Salazar and Joe Iconis event.

I'm going tomorrow so yay!!! You can check out the images on my other story,

| I Just Want to Survive | a Michael x Reader

that book is also completed so if you want to check it out go ahead.

sincerely,

@ musical_wierdo

----