"Look Emily, i understand-"

"No, no you dont understand, to understand you have to be in our shoes so dont you say you understand trying to sound sympathic and all the shit, because you dont, and to be honest we dont need you sympathy." i spat in her face. my mined was rushing, and dancing all over the place, pounding at my skull telling me to come up with a rashinal plan to get my little brother out of this hell whole. i tured top face the woman in all the fake smile i can master up, and adjusted my plan on what to do next, with the syco path sitting in the room threatning to take my brother away.

"Look Ms, Johns-"

"Call me Emily, Mrs. Johnson is my mother,"  i said cutting her off in the middle of her sentance. she nodded her head to show me that she understood. we sat around and talked for what felt like years, before the woman decided to leave, telling us to get a goodnight sleep. Bullshit! the minute they have thier backs turned to us, i decided that i was definatly getting the hell out of this place, before i do something i might regret very soon.

**

After spending an hour and half thinking about how many ways this plan could back fire, i decided to go for it anyways. if i'm going down i might as well put up a fight right? once the clock on the wall hit midnight, i wrapped up my baby brother in a blanket that he was sleeping in, and decided to make a move for it.i slowly made it over to our bedroom door, and slowly twisted the nob to see if it was unlucked, and of course it was not! Slowly putting my brother down, i decided to put my plans in action earlier than i might have wanted, i checked my hair to see if i coul;d fined some kind of pin or a hair clip that i can use to break out of this place, and to my luck their was one and i almost screamed in joy, if it wasn't the movement my brother made to remined me that the only reason i was doing this is so i wouldnt have to loose him. 

Without thinking about my next moved, I rushed, back into the room where my brother was laying on the jail cell like bed, and picked him up. I didn’t have time to loose him. Not after what I went through. I sacrificed to much for my brother to loose him this soon.

              “Em, where are we going? Because I’m very tired’ Xavier slurred trying to slide off my shoulder. I slowly made my way over to the room window, and slowly slid it open, testing to see if it was safe enough for me to slide two bodies without alerting any one. Slowly chanting words of encouragements into my head, I slid the window open enough to pull Xavier out.

              “Xavier, baby can you please try to stand up, and not fall over while I come out the window?” I asked even thought I knew better than to tell-or ask Xavier what to do. Especially when he is half a sleep. Took me forever to figure that out.

               “Em why are we going out the window, when we could just use the doors, and I don’t want to stand I want you to pick me up, because I’m reaa tired” he finished slurping his words. Perfect. That is exactly what I wanted help from Xavier now, when I’m breaking the rules and taking him away.

                “Thanks baby, I needed that!” I sarcastically shot towards him right before making it out of the tiny little window. After jumping out, I made my way over to my little brother and picked him up. He didn’t waste a second dozing of to sleep. After advancing over to the gate, I slowly slid it open and got out, then broke in a run. I didn’t know how long I walked before I felt like my leg was about to fall right off my body. After what felt like years of walking, I finally made it to my little house.

Walking up the porch of my house, I couldn't help but notice a car light in the distance. The car looked so familiar and I knew I've been in it. Ignoring my paranoid mined, I unlocked the door to the house and got in. walking into the kitchen I noticed that I had a message on the answering machine, that laid untouched on the neat chicken counter.

“Hi, this is Ronald from the nurse training program, and I was calling to let you know that we got an application just a while a go for.... Emily Johnson? And I wanted to schedule and interview for the training session for her to come and do the training with us, so if you get this message please call us back at 653-555-5453, thank you and have a great day!”

“Yes I got excepted,” I voiced trying not to wake Xavier before we leave. I rushed up the stairs and started to gather what I needed for the trip. I knew that Xavier was going to be happy about it when he woke up but I'm doing all of this for him, and I need to keep going if it meant to keep him. Grabbing Xavier's school backpack on the way out, I strolled down the kitchen just in time to have my heart explode in my chest. The view right in front of me would have put any body into a life long coma, because there stood in the middle of my living area, was my dad, pointing a gun to my sleeping brothers head.

“You make a sound. And you will be collecting this runts brain of the floor with you tongue,” he spoke with a voice that was so cold it would have killed a penguin.  

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!!

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK,  I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOU TAKE ON IT SO FAR.

$$$$$$$$$ CONTEST TIME!!!! I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU GUYS TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!!  WILL DEREK SAVE THEM IN TIME?? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO XAVIER?? WILL EMILY GO TO JAIL?? ALSO REMEMBER HER DAD WORKS WITH THE GOVERMENTS, SO HE MIGHT HAVE SOME CONTROLL. BUT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ANYWAYS  :)

$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$  WINNER! THE WINNER WILL GET AT LEAST THREE CHAPTERS DEDICATED TO THEM. YOUR CHOICE OF BOOKDS OF COURSE!  AND I ALSO WILL READ YOUR STORIES, FAN, AND HELP  PROMOTE IT! AND! THIS IS A BIG AND, I WILL MAKE YOU A CHARACTER IN ONE OF MY BOOKS. YOUR CHOICE OF BOOK OF COURSE.

*&*&&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&&   GOOOOOD LUCK!!!!!

@%@%@%@%@%  CONTEST ENDS   8/15/2012 

*~*~* REPUNZEL OUT!!!!