Chapter 19

HEY EVERYONE, HERE IS AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER JUST FOR YOU GUYS, COMMENT AND LET ME KNWO WHAT YOU THINK!         

      Derek stood back shocked for about a minute before common sense took over and I felt his hands on my waist, as he gave it a little squeeze make me jump a little, before settling back on his lips. I didn't care that I was supposed to be mad at him, or that he probably was mad at me. All I suddenly seemed to want to do was just stand in my kitchen and suck faces with him. Yeah like that was the first time. But it was, and is the firs time that I have every acted on this crazy hormonal thoughts. I stepped back as my brain started to clear from the fog, trying to control my rapid breathing, before I realized that it wasn't mine, but rather Derek's. He sounded like he just ran a marathon, and I could have sworn, his eyes were also black? No, it cant be, I might be hallucinating from lack of oxygen. Surely eyes don't turn black...right? I mean, I know the guy is not all human, but he has some human qualities.

"Hey Em, can mike take me to big house with big dinosaurs, because I want to get one of those big big-"

"No." Derek and I echoed at the same time making Xavier jump. Oh, poor thing.

"I'm, sorry kiddo, but you saw what happened the last time you got a toy dinosaurs, you ended up putting it in you mouth, and you almost choked on it," I explained as I untangled his small arms from around my foot, in attempt to pick him up. Bad idea.

"But...but...but that was a very long time ago, and I was just a baby," he continued trying to fight a battle his fully aware he wasn't going to win.

" That was two and half weeks ago, Xavier, and you know why you can't have one now-"

"Exactly, that was a very long time ago, and mike said I could have whatever I wanted this whole week, and I want that." He added rudely cutting me off. I see we need to work on manners. The smarty pants. Derek stood back leaning on the kitchen sink with his arms crossed making the muscles stand out as he wore a lopsided grin, to confirm he is really enjoying my little chat with Xavier. Well, the joke is one him because I'm... I caught myself before my mind got carried away with inappropriate thoughts of me admiring his muscles.

"Mike, Get your butt in the kitchen now," I yelled hoping to scare some sense into him on his trip to the kitchen, which in reality was like about five to six steps away from the actual sitting area. 

Mike sauntered into the kitchen with an amused smile and an arrogant face, knowing full well, just how taught of a spot he was putting me in right now with my little brother. I wanted to punch, yell, and scream at him for this. Promising a three-year-old kid a dangerous toy was not the smartest move. I looked over my shoulder to ask if Derek could maybe chime in anytime to help, only to find him starring at my ass, as it is bent over, trying to comfort my brother. That jerk!

"Em, he really wants to get one of those toys, I honestly don't see what the problem is here?" Mike spoke. I really am going to kill him. For a second, I wonder if killing him would actually solve my problem? nah it might actually cause me more trouble than closure.

"Derek. Talk to your brother, or I will kill him." I promised before picking Xavier up and carrying him out into the living room so I can finish dressing him before he leaves with Mike. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure it's a good idea to let him leave with mike. but I knew if I didn't let him leave now, he wouldn't give me a break, and I couldn't plan his birth party without him having his little impute here and there, which often times then not included dinosaur or fast cars, and god knew I didn't know how to make a cake look like a car even if I tried.

Gently cupping my chin, Xavier turned my head so I could look at him, before speaking. "Em, Pleese. I promise to get a very very big one, so I wont swallow it." He said making a gesture with his hand, to show me how big, the dinosaur was going to be. It broke my heart to deny him things after all the things we've been through. I didn't know how to say now to him, especially when he is being so sweet and his age. I nodded my head agreeing to his terms. And it was so worth it to, because the most beautiful smile, pierced through his time lips, showing his small pearly white, as a set of heart stopping dimples, pierced his cheeks. He is going to be a heart breaker.