Chapter ten

XAVIER'S CUTE PIC IS ON THE SIDE, AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN :)

                     For the next two to three days I did everything in my power to avoid Derek, and let me tel you it was really hard. Everyday, I came to class really early just so I could avoid him. However, that never seem to stop his anger filled stares, and his side remarks about me being a heart breaker. I never attempted to stop any of it. By the time a week has passed I was far to exhausted to even try to make things right with him.

Today I was so determined not to let anybody ruin my last day of the week, and came to class with my head held high. When I got into my first period, I instantly noticed Savannah, sitting at our usual table, chatting with some of her friends. I hesitated for a minute, before deciding on my option and heading to the table.

“hey, what are you guys up too?” I ask feeling a little bit guilty, after my fight with Derek.

“Emily is there any ways we could talk, you know after school?” Savannah asked. I waited a little bit before answering her questions.

“No, I cant, because I have to pick my brother up after school, and I really don't want to arrive late,” I said trying to fine an excuse, not to talk to her. The rest of the day, I tried my best to stay out of the way of any of Derek's friends and his sister, and by the end of the day I was ready to just go home and relax

                  By the time I got home, I was so exhausted that I didn't even bother to tell Xavier that we will be going out for dinner, just because I was too lazy to cook anything. 

"Xavier what are you doing?" I asked and regretted it instantly, my brother walked out of my room, with Derek in tow and covered in.......Blush on his cheeks and lip stick on his eye brows. 

"Hey Em, do you like how I did my make up?" he asked putting on the best pouting face ever. Derek of course being so mature, bursted into a fit of laughter clutching his stomach. 

"Yes it is very beautiful, but why is my lipstick on you eyebrow?" I questioned knowing the answer was going to be worth it.

"Well, I liked the color so I thought it would look good, on me, since you really don't use it, and your lips look like this some times." He finished with a childish smile plastered on his face. I ignored Derek who was still rolling on the ground with a fit of laughter he was having. 

"God Em, I love this kid, I just sat there and watched him do it, but I didn't think his explanation would be this funny," he admitted bitterly or at least in my eyes, but, it is probably because I was pissed. I wonder how hard I could punch him right about now if I tried. 

"Fist off, Derek what the hell are you doing in my house, and second of-." I began before rudely being cut of by my brother, who was now about a foot or two off the ground and is in the air. 

"YES, YES, you said 'hell', that mean you owe me about a dollar, because you said, and I quote, 'if you or me or anybody curses in this house, they have to put a money in the cursing jar,' so if you keep this up, I will be really rich by the end of the week," he finished, doing I dance move that I didn't think he could even understand let alone do. Derek again took that opportunity to burst in to another session of laughter. 

"God, I have no idea, why the hell the Kardashians are on TV. When you two would make millions," he added between laughers. 

"Who is kadasha?" Xavier asked, looking so confused, causing me to join Derek, at his laughing party. This caused Xavier to be really angry which he returned it with what looked like a death glare, but I couldn't tell because I was to busy trying to catch my breath.