Chapter Fourteen

RECAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Look Xavier, i know that you are mad at me for not telling you every thing, but sometimes you have to lie to protect, those ones that we love, and you are just a kid, i didn't want you to know any of it, because i didn't want, you to have to suffer all the heavy packages that come with the stress and all of that, so i was really trying to protect you."  i finished breathless. Xavier sat, there looking at me like i was talking in a language that he didn't speak.

"Em, i wasn't really mad, i was angry that you would lie to me after promising me that you wouldn't lie to me. and than you did exactly that. and it's okay i forgive you but your gonna have to say, pretty pretty please." he waited crossing his arms and putting on that beautiful heart worming smile that i missed so much. great, why did i decided to play with his rules.

"No, no way, you are not going to get me to say that,' i said trying to contain some of my dignity that i was positive that i was going to loose.

"Fine than, good luck finding a brother who will be as cool as me, and can make you laugh without even trying, oh, wait, that is kind of easy, you have a weird taste in comedy if i can make you laugh with out trying, other can make you laugh like crazy, when trying, but they still wont be as cool as me, because I'm the bes-."

"Fine, i will say it just stop talking," him off, before he gets carried away.

"Pretty pretty please?" i said blinking like they do in an animated cartoon.

"Fine you are forgiven," he said coping my action from earlier. i stuck my tongue out at him for that. Xavier and i decided to make out own games out of what we have, when suddenly the door opened again to reveal the annoying women from earlier, or yesterday in this case.

"Hi, Miss johnson, we have found your brother an foster parents who want to adopt him," she said making my breath catch in my throat. Xavier got up and hid, behind me. suddenly two grown adult walked into our room hand and hand smiling like they won a lottery, in this case my brother.

HEY PEOPLE OF WATTPAD! I'M SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER BUT I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGHT SOME FAMILY THINGS, AND IT STILL ISN;T OVER YET, BUT I DECIDED TO PUT IN A CHAPTER, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT, AND IT IS NOT EDITED, SO PLAESE BE PATIANT WITH ME, AND I PROMISE I WILL GET BACK TO UPLOAD LIKE I USED TO DO, WICH WAS WEEKLY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING AND GIVING ME THE TIME.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! COMMENT! AND FAN!!!

~*~*~*~*REPUNZEL  :D

                                  * UNEDITED*

My whole world stopped in a heart beat, making the food in my body stop digisting, from the night before. They seriously can't do this, can they? !looked at the woman like she grew a second head before speaking.

"You can't do this, Xavier is just a kid and he needs some one that he knows, so you cant just take him him away." i didnt know wwhat i was doing but it sounded a lot like begging and i dont beg. i mean i'm a lot of things from a rule breaker to even, a little disarespectfule, but i sure as hell dont beg.

"Ms. Johnson, i get it he is your brother but, you need to see that he needs a real home with mother and a father, and your just a minore yourself so you cant really give him all the things a real parent wouldd be a ble to give him." she concluded her speech. tears sprung to my eyes bringing a stinging nsansation along with it. Xavier came closer to me with tears rolling down his delecat litttle cheaks in crestal while  and long strands.

"I want to stay with Emily, i dont want to go anywhere with you," he protested, looking up at me. I promised my brother that i was never going to leave, and i tent to keep that promise even if i have to break the rules to do it.