Chapter Thirteen

RECAP.........

I woke up to the sound of a door knocking and headed down stairs to open it.

"Hi, are you Emily Johnson?" a big weird looking guy asked. I looked at him for about a few minutes and then and answered his question with a nod. I can process thing and deal with people just yet, I haven't had my coffee and well my brain hasn't woken up just yet.

"My name is cannon Alexander,and I work for the Federal agency for kids and we are here for Xavier Johnson and Emilia Johnson," he said making me freeze in place. What the hell! How did he know where I lived and how did they find us. He pushed me out of the way and invited himself in. I looked back out to see another guy standing there, with out even saying anything.

So where is you brother?" the first one asked, I decided to call him the first one,to me it sounded better than Cannon. The second guy ran up the stairs,and came back down holding my brother in his arms.

"What the hell are you doing with my brother?"i asked,now I was losing my patients and I did not like it.

"Miss Johnson,you are a seventeen years old kid raising a child and that it not okay so by the law we need to put both of you in a safe shelter, until your off age and maybe that way you can get your brother but until then we are taking both of you with us," he said making me sight in defeat.

I didn't know what to do,and even if I did I couldn't do it. not now. Not when there is two huge guys in the middle of the living room demanding to take my brother away. I was on a verge of tears and i couldn't say or do anything,i just stood in place starring at the guys currently holding my brother. How could they fined me. i spent almost three years hiding and never got caught. I never oped up to anyone about this,except Derek. Did Derek do this. No. He wouldn't. Would he? I cant think right now,but the more I think about it, the more it is starting to make sense that it could only be him. Without even thinking,i picked up my phone and dialed Derek's number. He picked up on the second ring,

"sup babe?" he said trying to sound sexy but failed. probably because I was pissed at him.

"DEREK HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS,I THOUGHT YOU CARED BOTH ABOUT ME AND MY BROTHER HOW COULD YOU......OMG I'M SO PATHATIC,TO THINK YOU ACTUALLY CARED, GOD I'M SO.... JUST GO TO HELL DERK." I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket just as my brother woke up.

"If you don't mined I would like to feed mt brother before we leave," I said to the guy putting my brother down. Xavier ran to my side and lifted his arms for me to pick him up.

"Ma'am we don't have time for that so I would kindly suggest that you fallow us,and by that I mean we are taking you both separately." he said making my world stop. i couldn't do that. I wouldn't. I cant.

"No, you cant do that we have never been separated before please,"i said trying to bed. I knew it wasn't going to work he didn't look very nice.

"Emily please, I don't want to go," Xavier sobbed into my chest as I held him standing in the middle of the living area. "Please don't leave me," he added. I couldn't help it so I broke down. i never was the type to show weakness, but now I was losing the only reason I was living for. The guys dragged brother me and my brother out side to their cars and were getting ready to take my brother out of my hands, but I struggled for a while.

"Ma'am I think it would be easier, if you could stop fighting me and hand over the boy," he said looking sympathetic, and sorry both at the same time.

"Can I please ask you a question?" I said desperately trying to keep the tears that are flowing like a water fall in, but it was not working. He let go of my brother and nodded.