Chapter Twelve

Hey guys! Here is a new chapter and I know, it is sooner than I usually update, but I decided to go for this one, so enjoy.

Vote, Comment, and fan!!!!!

I haven't laughed this much ever sense I was a normal kid, with life and parents. Derek and I spent the rest of the day playing around in the park. As for Xavier he found something both him and mike have in common,aside from a four year olds brain. They both loved playing soccer.

"aren't they so cute?" I joked looking over at Xavier and mike laughing at this girl, who fell off of the seesaw. I glanced up to Derek to find his face almost an inch away from mine. Without thinking I inched my face closer to his until our lips made contact and as a sweet melodic energy surged through me, making me edge closer to him.

"Sucking face in public is not legal," Mike blubbered holding my brothers eyes, and thank god for that I didn't want him to see that.

"Who is sucking face, move your hand Mike I have to see this," Xavier complain trying to get out of mike grasp.

"Why don't we just head to my house and we can eat dinner there?" Derek spoke breaking the silence. I glanced at him, to say both thanks and yes. He nodded and we got up and started walking towards his car. Once we reacher his car, he pulled me towards him to give me a peck but I moved away because my baby brother was standing there and I didn't want to traumatize him.

"So are we taking my car, or yours?" he said sounding sensible.

"Actually, I'm going to drive mine and well your driving yours too."

"But you don't know where my house is," he said thinking he won this fight,which is far from ending.

"I'll just have to fallow your car than," I said picking my brother up and carrying him to his car seat, where I put him in and buckled his seat belt.

After tucking my brother into the car belt and having him all warm and comfy, I jumped into the front seat and started driving after Derek's black sleek.

It was about thirty to thirty five minutes drive to his house and once we got there, I parked my car in the driveway, picked my sleeping brother out of the car seat and fallowed Derek inside. When we got inside we were greeted by a very sweet woman, who was as equally beautiful.

"Hi, My name is Evangeline but you can cal me Evie," she said extending her arms for me to shake. I slowly placed my pale thin hands in her Slightly tanned warm ones.

"My name is Emily Johnson, and this sleeping cutie in my hand is Xavier Johnson, my baby brother," I said slowly taking grasp of her hand and shaking it. "Well it is really nice t meet you Mrs. James." smiling I fallowed Derek when we went passed his mom into the living room. I couldn't help but notice the size of the house. Like you can miss it if you tried. It was huge three or four story's mansion. My eyes traveled every inch of what I can mange of the house before I felt Xavier stir in my hand. I looked at the petite boy in my hand and slowly advanced towards the couch,careful not to wake him and sat down, taking note of how soft the coach was. I made a mental note in my head to get this couch in the future,you know when I'm rich and spoiled.

Yeah right.

"So like anything you see." Derek sat next to me examining Xavier in my hand. His eyes slowly landed on my low cut cleavage.

"Eyes up here buddy." snapping my fingers in front of his face, I met his face, only to be captivated by his eyes and get lost in it. I felt like I was swimming in a pool of beautiful gold honey.