They talk for a little while longer before they hang up and Mitch goes back to the living room to see Scott and Avi wrestling while Kirstie holds the baby.

"I was gone for five minutes." Mitch says when he sees  Scott pinning Avi on the ground before Avi knocks Scott off of him. This goes on for a few more minutes until someone comes to the door.

"I'll get it." Mitch calls as he goes to answer it. He opens it to see a strange, blond man.

"Hello. Is Scott Hoying here?" The man asks.

"Why..?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out. Just get him already, will you?"

Mitch looks back into the house and calls for Scott, "Alpha? Someone wants to talk to you."

He hears Scott groan and Avi laugh before he comes out. "Who is it, love?"

"He says his name is Elliot Manson. Do you know him, Sir?" Scott's eyes widen and he opens the door wider to see him standing there.

"Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?"

"That was, like, eight years ago. I thought we were past this."

"Why are you here?"

"I heard I have a granddaughter and I'd like to see her."

"She's not your granddaughter, she's Rick's granddaughter and you need to leave."

"At least let me meet your Omega." Scott looks down at Mitch.

"He's literally standing right here."

"You married a male Omega?"

"No, I'm engaged to a male Omega."

"But you had a kid with him anyways."

"That's none of your business."

"Tell me, Omega. Why are you with my son?"

"He's not your son, Sir. Only biologically, but all that means is he has your genes."

"Bullshit!" He raises his voice, causing Mitch to flinch into Scott.

Scott grabs Mitch's hand, "Hey, it's okay, he can't hurt you." He looks back at Elliot, "Don't swear in front of my Omega."

"Ever think of who made you the strongest Alpha?"

"Yeah, me. I'm the one who worked my butt off to get where I am. I hold the title of the Strongest Alpha. That's it. I'm not the strongest Alpha whose bio dad made him like that."

"You needed something to practice on, is that why your Omega is in a sling? Nicely done." He hits Mitch's shoulder, making the small brunette yelp. Scott's eyes turn red in an instant as he grabs Elliot's shirt collar and pushes him up against the wall.

"I do not abuse my Omega." Scott growls out.

"Then explain why he has a fucking sling."

"Watch it. He dislocated his shoulder and needed one. If you ever say that this is an abusive household again, I will find a way to have you arrested. I'm sure there's crimes you haven't been caught for and I have the smartest Betas. And if you ever touch him again, I will tear you limb from limb."

"You won't, no balls."

"After what you did to me and mom, I might. Now you've hurt my boy and I won't hesitate. Need a preview or do you get the gist?"

Scott drops Elliot to the floor and gently pulls Mitch so he's standing behind him to make sure Elliot can't attempt to get to Mitch. Elliot stands up and throws a punch at Scott, the younger Alpha doesn't even flinch as he catches it and twists his arm behind his back.

"You wanna get out now or don't you want me to have mercy?" He twists his arm more, also squeezing the bones in his forearm, as he's starting to go full Alpha.

"You sadistic fuck, get off me!"

"I'm not a sadistic fuck and I told you not to swear in front of my Omega."

"Ow! Fine! I'll leave!" Scott has Mitch open the door before he shoves Elliot outside, closing the door afterwards.

"Did he hurt you?" Mitch could tell that Scott's Alpha was on full display still.

"Not really, Sir. It just hurt when he hit my shoulder, but not after that."

"Good. I'll beat him to a bloody pulp."

"Alpha... Alpha..." Scott still doesn't look at Mitch, so Mitch grabs Scott's face to make eye contact, "Calm down, it's okay. I'm okay, I promise. You'd be able to tell if I weren't, but I am." Mitch stands on his tiptoes to gently and softly kiss Scott.

"Thank you, baby boy."

"You're welcome, Alpha."

***