It's Not Hard to Pretend to Love You: 30(THE FINALE)

Yo yo yo guys! Sorry for the super late update of the last installment of this story. I'm really really sorry, but heads up because this is the last chapter and it's really long! I hope you would like the ending. Before anything else, I would like to thank the following: God, my family and friends, and of course, you guys, the readers!! Without all of you, this story would not be possible.

I would like to give credit to the following cited works: 1. The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols (This was the book which inspired me and gave me the idea to write this story. This story is some kind of like a fanfiction of that book, but I made my own plotline and character profiles. It's an amazing book!) 2. Moment of Truth by FM Static (the song which Blake first sang) 3. Seventeen Forever by Metro Station (the song which Blake and Syd danced to during the Winter dance), 4. The Last Supper Club (the restaurant where Blake and Syd had their dinner date while spying on Stacey and Justin) 5. Friday the 13th (the horror movie which Syd and Blake watched when Syd was 'babysitting' Blake) 6. 7-11 (where Syd and Blake met at midnight) 7. Collins Dictionary 8. Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (the song which Blake sang for Syd at the prom)

I think that's all, but if I missed any copyrighted material that you know, I do not own them.

I'd like to thank all the people who voted and commented for this story. Thank you guys! And now, let us proceed to the finale of this story!... Enjoy!... :D

The picture on the right was taken from Google Images... (Sydney's dress) I'm sorry I can't put up her mask and Blake's tux and mask bec. of some technical difficulties with the photobucket slideshow but I'll try...

THE FINALE...

Happy endings - those are the words that we often see when a fairytale ends, but this is not a fairytale, this is real life. There would be no fairy godmother who would give me one elegant dress and make me gorgeous in an instant. There would be no pumpkin which I would ride as I go to the ball in my mentioned elegant dress given by my fairy godmother. And there would be no glass shoe or shoes to be worn and be left as I walked down the stairs. There would be none of such things because this is real life, which means, I'm here standing by our front door preparing to crash the prom aka Masquerade ball and yes, I'll crash the prom in my worn-out jeans and sneakers and a statement shirt that says 'Sorry, I can't stop GRAVITY from making you FALL for me' in which by the way, I won from a Physics Quiz Bee that I joined in 9th grade. Yeah, my outfit for prom is just fabulous. Not. But I don't care since nothing can stop me now.

My dad would not be coming home until 8:15 and it's already 7:45 that's why I just left him a note that I would be at the prom and would come home not after midnight. I dashed out our house and started to run towards the bus stop if not only for Mrs. Collins suddenly calling out to me.

"Sydney, what are you still doing here? I thought you have your prom tonight?" she asked as she locked her car with grocery bags at hand.

"Yes, but I actually didn't plan on going until now. I'm going to prom even though it's already late because..." and then I started rambling, "Blake-gave-me-a-letter-and-then-I-have-to-go-to-prom-so-that-I-" and then Mrs. Collins laughed and gave me knowing smile.

"I don't understand what you were saying, but I know that you changed your mind and wanted go to prom because you already figured something out, am I right?" She smiled while I just nodded. "Well then, let's g-... Wait! Sorry if I would offend you but, are you really going to prom like that?" she pointed at my hideous statement shirt and jeans and sneakers confusedly and I shamefully nodded my head. She just beamed at me and said, "Don't worry. I think I might help solve your problem." And then she did when she led me inside their house and into her closet and shuffled for a few minutes and then when she surfaced, she just got an amazing emerald ball gown inside a plastic cover.