We got settled in the hospital and sat in Minae's room all staring at one thing. The zombie named Kim Taehyun who is sitting in the corner by himself staring blankly at the floor a few feet in front of him as he bounces his one leg and fills his cheeks with air before blowing it out into a husky sigh.

I stared at him with my head titled trying to figure out how this is possibly, until Taehyun looked up and looked a bit surprised to find 8 people examining him like he is a newly discovered sea creature from the dark depths of the ocean.

He fit in perfectly with us since he had the looks of a star and looked pretty good for someone who is supposed to be dead. He looked younger than any of us even though he is only a year younger than Leeteuk.

Taehyun turned his attention away from us like we were the weird ones in this situation, but quickly turn his attention somewhere else along with the rest of us when the doctor came in making all 9 of us stand immediately.

"She's okay, don't worry at all," the Dr. Kang told us, "She just had a bit of a panic attack it looks like from sudden shock. She should just rest a little bit and she will be fine."

Jung Hoon sighed heavily, "Thank god."

"But..." Dr. Kang continued making us all freeze, "This sudden shock may cause her to lose the baby."

I coughed choking on my own saliva, "...What?"

The members turned to me with their jaws all open, and Heechul smacked the back of my head so hard my head flung forward almost giving me whiplash.

An assortment of curses came out of the guys' mouths as they started to attack me and hit me. I covered my head the best I could as they beat me up for a solid 20 seconds before I made they stop.

"Wait! Are you sure she's pregnant?"

"Neh, It says on her chart," he nodded.

"Do you know how many weeks?" I asked another question trying not to faint.

"We would have to do another test to see."

"Yah! You couldn't wait a few more months until you are actually married?! You are getting married in July, and its March," Donghae yelled.

"I'll leave you everyone to talk," Dr. Kang stepped out and Jung Hoon chased after him as soon as he left.

"Aish, this is shocking, but you guys are having a kid!" Leeteuk smiled, "When Minae is better we need to throw a celebration!"

Minae's POV

I woke up from the voices of multiple people in the room and opened my eyes to only see a blurr for a few seconds before I was able to look around the room.

"Minae you're awake," I heard someone say making me look to my left.

I froze when I saw my brother standing in front of me.

"Ah, don't pass out again!" He looked worried.

I felt light headed but I sat up in bed to get myself together before looking at my brother again.

"Do you feel okay?" Yesung asked, "Do you want some water?"

"Sure," I nodded as Siwon immediately handed me a bottle of water like he knew I was going to say yes.

"Do you want us to leave so you can talk with your brother? We know you probably have a lot of questions for him," Eunhyuk asked me.

"We already asked a few hundred while you were asleep, so now you need to know what happened," Heechul told me.