🔫Chapter Thirty-Seven🔫

Start from the beginning

The words sounded so cruel coming from her. Why is it so hard to accept that they're family?

And if that's true then the worst part is...

....I was the one that killed her father.

"You....you're Minnie..... you're my baby sister..." Jaebum started crying even more.

I clenched my fist and tried to hold myself back. All the Got7 members were silent as they watched their leader be reunited with his long lost sister.

"No...No! Get away from him Yoonjeo!!" I yelled loudly and kicked Jaebum back away from her.

He yelled in pain as his rib was already broken.

"What are you doing!?" Yoonjeo screamed frantically and pushed me away as she tried to run to Jaebum.

I grabbed her wrist and turned her to face me.

"No Yoonjeo, what are you doing? He tortured you...he...he was going to rape you....how can you even want to be near a man like that?" The tears were flowing down my face as I stared at her. She's too innocent, too merciful for this world.

"But you kidnapped me, you put me in dangers way....you gave me away to them, so the way I see it, you and Jaebum are the same. Heartless cruel men. But you know the one difference between you two?" She grabbed my shirt as she looked into my eyes. Burning with fire and hatred she stared at me and took a step forward.

"Jaebum is my brother....and you......" Her voice was filled with anger as she started clenching my shirt even tighter.

"You're no one."

Those three words broke my heart. Those three words made a small part of me die.

She stared at me for a few seconds then turned and rushed down to Jaebum's side. She helped him sit up as she looked at him with concern and worry.

My breaths were coming out in short desperate gasps.

I felt like I was in an air right room and someone locked the door and threw away the key.

She hates me, and yet she's worried for the man that hurt her so much more than I ever did.

Hot tears came to my eyes as I slowly sunk to the ground and kneeled there in despair. I'll never be able to have her, she hates me too much. She has too many bad memories of me to ever be able to love me.

I looked back at them and I felt more of me dying the more I stared at them.

"I....I'm sorry." Jaebum started to sob as he stared at her. She also cried with him and the tears from his eyes started mixing with the blood from his nose and mouth.

"I'm so, so sorry Minnie..I'll never forgive myself." He was sobbing loudly and Yoonjeo shuffled closer to him despite the glass and broken wood shards.

My eyes widened and the hurt inside me grew so much bigger when Yoonjeo put her arms around Jaebum and pulled him in for hug.

What is she doing!?

I had to mentally and physically hold myself back as they embraced and cried together.

I should be the one holding her, not Jaebum.

"I'm so...so tired Jaebum." Her voice was extremely quiet and weak I could barely hear it. I saw something red on her face and moved closer but was shocked to see a small line of blood trailing from her mouth.

"Yoonjeo!" I got up and ran up to her but she had already collapsed in Jaebum's arms.

"Yoonjeo what's wrong?!" Jaebum cried out as he held her tightly. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she coughed out more blood.

I grabbed her and ripped her out of Jaebum's arms pulling her on my lap and holding her gently.

"Jin! What's wrong with her!?" I screamed to Jin and he ran up and kneeled next to us.

"I don't know, it looks like she is hemorrhaging internally but she has a fever so I think her infection came back." Jin's voice is stressed and worried and that's not a good sign. He picks up her hand and puts two fingers to her wrist.

"Her pulse...it's weak." He gives a me a look of fear and my heart starts beating faster in panic.

"N..no Yoonjeo look at me!" I hold her head with my hand as her long hair falls on the ground.

She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me.

"P...please.." She starts coughing and more blood comes out her mouth.

"What is it Minnie!?" Jaebum asks as he comes closer. His side is pounding with pain but he ignores it for the sake of his sister's safety.

"Please....don't hurt Jaebum." Her voice seemed so quiet we could barely make it out.

Why?

Why would she say that?!

Her eyes closed and she leaned against my body.

"J..Jin." I turned my head and stared at him with tears streaming down my face.

"Taehyung, her pulse...."

He had tears of his own running down his face as he tries to get the words out.

"I can't feel it."