35| Most Natural Thing To Do

Start from the beginning

It was so typical of him to praise himself. As if he really didn't know that he indeed had a best brains for a living human male!

"I think I would just take one picture! Wait. My phone. Where is it?" I snaked my hand in my purse to search for it while Edward went on the other side of fountain to look at the stone carefully. In my haste, something fell off my purse beside the swimming pool and my eyes widened in surprise to see what it was.

A chocolate!

Immediately, blush rose to my already flushed cheeks when some ceratin hot flashbacks clouded my dirty mind the last time I ate chocolate where Edward took his time taking care of me!

"Hey! What are you doing!? Stay there! I'll show you something! Wait!" I heard him shout out at me.

No!

My lazy feet ran towards the swimming pool, running for my dear life when the pool was just steps away and I kneeled and sat over my dear little chocolate, beside the pool , throwing my feet quickly into water and in the a haste, I splattered some of water over myself. I removed the scarf quickly which was soaked in water and put it in my lap, and huffed wildly while opening my mouth to inhale air. Sitting on a chocolate actually seemed so.. soft.. silky... hard.

RIP my dear chocolate! You shall be remembered for eternity by me and my generations!

If I ever happen to have one!

When he came beside me, I was humming casually, playing with water.

"Why the hell did you run Emi? And why are you sitting beside pool!?"

"Well. I just wanted to get some cold water in my veins. See, it's so clean, peaceful, pearl like and so real!"

And the chocolate feels mushy now, by the way! I shifted uncomfortably in my position when he came to sit beside me, pouring his legs in water after rolling up his pants a little. He looked at me and then at my covered legs in water before putting his hands under water to grip my legs.

"What th-"

"Wait, you didn't roll up your pants! You would catch cold this way! Sit still!"

"But-"

He already had rolled up my pants upwards by the time I had planned to shout at him and immediately I put my hands over his and pushed them down making my pants cover my legs again.

There was so much I didn't want him to see in my body. The remnants of his raw passion and lust still crawled around each and every corner of my body wherever he touched and worshipped me that night.

He looked at me in mild shock.

"I told you,lily you would get cold if you don't-"

I raised my hand, waving at him casually.

"I don't care. It's summer and I would love to do skinny dipping!"

I bit my lips in embarrasment to hear myself speaking such things while his eyes widened a inch to blink at me once, twice and then thrice.

I giggled nervosuly.

"Well. Well. Did I say skinny dipping? I definitely meant to say ...ermm....
sunny dipping! Yeah.. Sunny dipping it is! See the sun in the sky! So bright", As If planning a revenge on me, cluster of grey clouds surrounded the sun and I looked at Edward to explain again.

"I didn't mean it that way, literally Eddie. You know me! I don't do such things! Hell! I never even went to wild parties who encouraged teens to do all that! Really? Have you ever imagined me doing skinny dipping! Without all those clothes! Teens these days-"