Whatever. -You Too.

Start from the beginning

   "Give em hell, turn their heads.

   Gonna live life til we're dead.

   Give me scars, give me pain.

   Then they'll say of me, say of me, say of me

   There goes the fighter, there goes the fighter

   Here comes the fighter

   That's what they'll say of me, say of me, say of me

   This one's a fighter."

   Those lyrics have kept me going when I thought I couldn't anymore. They were always there, even when people weren't. I always found, that after hearing them, I could stand up to anything or anyone. They gave me power.

   I turn off my music, only to hear Erin and Beck. I really need to talk to them about getting their oom sound proofed. Seriously, this is starting to get a little scary and disturbing, and I don't think my stomach can handle it much longer.

   I walk out of my room, and nearly run down the stairs, desperate to get away from their room. I walk into the kitchen, on the search for something to eat. While looking through the fridge, I hear someone walk into the kitchen and stop when they see me.

   I slowly turn my head to see one of the two boys from when I first got here looking at me.

   "Hello." I say confidently, before going back to look through the fridge for something good to eat.

   "Hi. I'm Chance Johnson, soon to be alpha of this pack. What's your name again?" He asks, trying to make his voice intimidating to scare me into talking to him -as if.

   "My name is Jess." I don't even spare him a glance as I continue on my search for good food.

   "Okay, do you have somehting against looking at me while I'm talking?" He asks, starting to get more and more pissed at me.

   "No, I don't have any problems with you." I state, while bluntly ignoring him.

   "Really? For some reason, I don't find that to be beleivable." Smart ass.

   "And why is that? Do think that just because I'm not falling all over you or doing everything in my power to make you like me, that I somehow have a problem with you? If that is how you are used to it, take this as a wake up call. I will not be falling all over you, so get used to it." I say this, and grab an apple out of the fridge, before leaving him to his thoughts and annoyingness. I walk out of the kitchen and into the living room.

   Sitting down on the sofa, I grab the remote and turn on the tv. It's only once the tv is on, that I notice another presence in the room. I turn around to see Chance standing in the doorway, looking at me intently.

   "Can I help you?!" I ask, while glaring at him because he is staring. I almost expect him to start drooling because of how hard he is staring.

   He seems to snap out of it once I start talking-yelling at him.

   "O, umm... no, I was just coming to make sure you aren't doing anything you shouldn't be doing." He says, trying to cover his sorry ass.

   "Wow! You can't control your eyes, and you think I'm gonna like steal from you or something. Is there anything else you want to share with me about what you think of me?!" I ask, as I feel my wolf starting to come out. She is pissed that he is even questioning our motives.

   "Umm... I didn't mean to make you feel that way. I was just a little worried, and I'm sorry, but you are hard to look away from." He states this, matter of factly.