Officially Mine

*Jessica's P.O.V.*

   We walk into the pack house and out of nowhere, a guy appears. He comes running up to us -for a second I think that he might actually hurt us- and grabs Erin to hug her tightly.This must be her mate, Beck.

   "I missed you." He says, looking adoringly into her eyes. How sweet!

   "I missed you too. I'm sorry it took me so long, someone was just being super stuborn." She says this and turns to look at me.

   "I know! Rebecca was being super stuborn, it was getting really annoying." I say back, ignoring her sarcasm and just going with it.

   "I meant you!" She screams back, laughing the whole time, "Beck this is my BFF, Jess. Jess, this is my mate, Beck."

   "Well it is definitely a pleasure to meet the famous Jessica. Erin has told me so much about you." He only spares me a glance before looking back at Erin. Her loves her unconditionally already! That is so cute.

   "Same here, and I have heard next to nothing about you. Erin likes to keep her two lives seperate I guess. On one hand she has her mate, and on the other she has me! At least I get a whole hand to myself, have you seen how small they are?" I pick up Erin's hand and compare it to mine. Even though our hands are actually about the same size, I stretch my fingers a little so hers look smaller than mine.

   "That's true, she does have some pretty small hands." He looks at them and then back into Erin's eyes, unable to look away. I jsut keep hoping that he wil be able to keep his hands to himself.\

   "I know right! It worried me from the first day I met her, I don't think it's normal." Erin looks at me and I can't help but laugh.

   "Stop making fun of the size of my hands! I can't help their size." She looks down, suddenly embarassed about something.

   "Why do you look all embarrassed?" I ask, confused.

   "Nothing, just something that Beck said through our mind link." She looks away again. He must have a really dirty mind for her to be acting this shy and awkward.

   "I don't even want to know." I walk away to my temporary bedroom, effectively giving them some private time together.

*Erin's P.O.V.*

   As Jess walks off, I think about what just happened. Somehow I ended up losing the arguement and having Jess leave Beck and me alone. Not that I didn't want that -because I totally did- I just was still a little shy, and didn't want to really do anything until I got to know him a little bit better.

   "What are you thinking about?" Beck asks, pulling me out of my thoughts.

   "Nothing really, just how we met and how I love you so much." That wasn't completely true, but now that I have it in my head, that is all that I am thinking about.

   "Were you now? What part were you thinking about exactly?" He wants to know my favorite part of us meeting.

   "You mean my fav part, right?"

   "Yes, now tell me what it is."

   "Fine, it was when i first saw you and you realized that I was yours as you were mine. Knowing that you would love me unconditionally had me totally hooked." I confess to him how I feel about our first meet.

   Although it was a little more confusing when we first met, I was still hooked from the first time I looked into his beautiful brown eyes.

   "Now you are thinking about when we first met." He stated simply, as if he was reading it from a peice of paper.