I placed my hands in my hair, biting my lip hard and breathing heavily. He then took me by surprise by moving his free hand upwards.

He stopped with his tongue, looking at me intently. Two of his fingers were in front of me and somehow, even though I had never done this or seen it happen, I opened my mouth and allowed him to put it inside, sucking them whilst locking eyes with him.

He then pulled them out and I laid back down. He slipped two fingers into me and I gripped the sheets, trying my hardest not to moan out loud.

He was pumping them into me when I arched my back and suddenly felt a stinging pain on the side of my butt. He stopped as I stared at him in shock, "ow. ."

"Don't keep in those sexy moans."

I blushed a little before nodding and laying down. He then took off his boxers, his hard member springing up. I bit my lip, nervous yet excited.

He slowly pushed himself into me and I cried out in a little bit of pain. "So . . tight. ." He said under his breath before slowly and gently moving in me as though he was scared to hurt me.

"Please. ." I moaned, locking eyes with him. "Harder. ." He obeyed and thrusted himself into me and I moaned loudly, begging for more as he placed his hands on my hips. I scratched his back in pleasure and I asked him to go faster and he did, slamming into me and hitting the right stop causing me to moan louder, my legs shaking a little in pleasure.

This was going on for some time before he pushed into me with more force and energy. I moaned, one hand moving down to touch his leg, but could only reach his firm butt as if to try and move him in me faster. But he did go faster and I was uncontrollably moaning, letting out ragged moans. My breasts were bouncing and I used my other hand to stop them, only to let go of them noticing that he liked it.

My back arched as I squeezed my eyes closed in pleasure, reaching my climax and moaning loudly as he sloppily pushed himself more into me. I was then scratching his back in pleasure, my nails digging into back. Sex juices rolled out of me, dripping onto his member. "Fuck," he groaned under his breath, shuddering a little as he leaned over me, his head in the crook of my neck.

It wasn't like last time when we were first experiencing each other and desperately wanting to get into each other. It was more calm and I didn't scream like I did the first time.

My legs shook as I reached my peak. We were breathing heavily and he sighed against my neck before planting a small kiss there. I wrapped my arms around his neck, slowly calming my breathing pattern as he pulled out of me. I moaned softly while he pulled himself out of me, putting on his boxers before laying back down beside me.

I sighed, burying my head in the crook of his neck and wrapping my arm around him as he did to me, pulling our bodies warm bodies close and pulling the duvet over us.

"I love you," I murmured against his neck, still breathless. "I love you too," he whispered back, rubbing my back.

We lay for a while, calming our breathing patterns and relaxing against each other.

I moved away from his neck, feeling a little tired as I looked into his eyes. "Aren't you going to take off your condom?" I asked softly, my hands on his chest.

"Didn't wear one."

What?

My eyes widened and I covered my mouth, moving away a little. I ran a hand through my hair, looking at him in shock, anger and fear. "V-Vince, I told you that I wasn't on the pill."

"I know, but how are you supposed to get pregnant with a condom?"

I could've screamed in that moment. I sat up, staring at him in anger. "Pregnant? W-wait a minute, when you went in that bathroom, what the hell were you doing?"

"Taking off my trousers," he casually said as I felt the need to scream. He could not be serious, could he?

"Please tell me you're joking," I said, hopeful. He shook his head, "why are you getting so worked up about this?"

What the bloody hell was wrong with him?

"Didn't you say that you wanted kids soon?"

Don't scream, Mia. Don't scream.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, "but not this soon! God! When did I give you my permission?"

"Is it not a nice surprise?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as I furiously shook my head. He glanced down at my bare chest and I rolled my eyes, "stop it!"

"I can't take you seriously like that."

I groaned, grabbing a dressing gown and wrapping it around my naked body. "Surprise, Vince? What the hell?" I angrily said, "who wants a surprise like that?"

"I don't want a baby now! Not in this moment of time, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled, grabbing a pillow and hitting him with it. "Mia, calm-"

"No, I'm not going to 'calm down'!" I shrieked.

"You just spourted your sperm into me without asking me if that was okay!" I exclaimed, "and now there's a large possibility that I'll be pregnant!"

"You never know-"

"No!" I said, "don't give me that 'you never know, it might not happen' crap! Did you see how fucking good that sex was? There's no way I'll not become pregnant!"

I sighed harshly, my hand in my hair. "What the hell am I going to do?"

"What is your problem?" Vincenzo asked, irritated as he sat up. "Don't you want a child?"

"Yes," I said, "but you didn't give me time to think about it. If you wanted a baby why didn't you ask me or tell me about it beforehand instead of surprising me like this? No woman would want this, you dingbat!"

"Now I have to carry a baby for nine months. ." I whispered to myself in fear. He placed his hand on my thigh to comfort me and I slapped it away.

Tears tingled in my eyes and I sniffed, about to cry. "Mia. ." He said in a softer tone. "I'm sorry."

"No," I said teary. "That doesn't change the fact that your little sperm cells are swimming in me and finding my egg to create your surprise baby!"

Tears ran down my face and I looked at him in sadness. "Don't talk to me," I snapped, sliding out of the bed, ignoring the soreness between my legs.

"Mia,"

"I said, don't talk to me!" I snapped again before going into the bathroom to cry while taking a shower.

___

Vincenzo! What the hell???

Poor Mia!

But anyway:

Vote - don't forget to tap that star!

Comment - what are your thoughts? Will she become pregnant, if so will she abort it?Will she forgive him? Will he learn his mistakes? Tell me all your thoughts?

Share - Spread the word!

Follow - the more the merrier!

E
N
J
O
Y
!