Medusa can blush. Huh... interesting

A.N: Medusa (well kind of. You will figure it out later on the chapter) in the picture. Sorry if I couldn't photoshop her with the snakes and the green skin, but I don't have a freaking laptop or computer and the phone can't make it so yeah... Use your imagination. I gave you the face. You imagine the snakes 🐍.

If… you know… ever happens to cross roads with Medusa… you will know that even though the snakes that were incredibly long are a little bit distracting, she is pretty. Like really, really pretty. Damn pretty.

Her skin was kind of greenish, her eyes a beautiful hazel green (because yes, I looked at Medusa right in the eyes). Full lips and long eyelashes… she looked around my age, maybe even a little bit younger. I don’t know if she can age or not, but she looks like a teen. Medusa was wearing a white dress, ancient Greek style with off shoulders long sleeves. The dress was above her knees and she was barefoot. It’s not like it’s minus a something outside at all. It’s summer in this time in Russia. Yeah… summer.

“You brought company.” Medusa looked at Nova with a disapproving face. I don’t know how I didn’t notice it before, but she had an English accent. But she is in Russia. And was supposed to live in Greece? Maybe? Huh?

It took me a while to realize that I hadn’t turned into stone. Neither did Nova.

Huh what?

What’s going on?

“Don’t look so surprised, love. I can’t turn people into stone.” She rolled her eyes, with a silly smile on her face. The crow still on her bare shoulder was looking me curiously and I never thought a bird would make me feel so uneasy.

“But you’re…”

“Medusa is long dead Angus.” Nova snapped, glaring at not-Medusa. She has some guts right there.
“She was my grand-grand… and a whole bunch of grands grandmother.” She sat on the table next to the window and smiled at me. “I’m Aspen.”

“Angus… but you already know that…” I muttered trying to compose myself and don’t look like a fool. Kind of a hard task. I’m great at being a fool.

“Of course I do.” Aspen beamed, jumping up from the chair and came near me. The snakes on her head hissing silently and looking curiously at me. I suddenly realized how much I love Pantheon and his snake form. “Keeper of The Ancient of Sky.” My face fell immediately and I was annoyed hearing the reason why I was here. Because I was the Keeper of this Mighty jerk who loves like a freaking parasite in me. But before I could say anything to show my annoyance, Aspen continued talking. “The Royal Ass of Ancients.” I like this girl.

“Why the hell did you call him?” Nova was clearly really annoyed and I have no idea why. Even Pantheon was glaring at the snakes on Aspen’s head like they stole his lunch in kindergarten.

“My dear, you shouldn’t be here at all.” Aspen sassed Nova. The later got really angry and I knew she was about to jump on Aspen and the fact that she still had the dagger didn’t comfort me much, so I grabbed her wrist to hold her back.

It didn’t quite help, but I didn’t give up. Slowly, my fingers slid from her wrist to her hand and hold it tight. For some reason she calmed down and looked at me confused. Her emerald eyes looked up at me and then down to our hands and then back at me.

I let go of her hand immediately like it was on fire, before I would get a punch or worse a slap. I hate slaps.

“Sorry.” I muttered and turned to Aspen who was quite enjoying the show. “You’re from England?”

Aspen raised an eyebrow at me in amusement. The smile on her face growing bigger. Even though she has snakes on her head and her grand-grand(it goes like this for a while)-mother was freaking Medusa who turned people to stone, she was a very cheerful person. I really like this one. “London.” She answered with a matter of fact tone with her arms crossed over her chest. “Came in Russia a few years ago. You?”