What not to do in a court's room

So I will explain you a few things so you won't get confused like I got for three hours. Don't blame me. This Ancient crap is really confusing. Like seriously, it's a story going on since the creation of this world, so of course it has a lot of drama in it (and of course I had to be dragged in it). So here we go:

There are these stupid guys called the Heolstors. Which apparently means Darkness and pretty much gave me the idea of a cult worshipping Satan, and it might as well be such a thing. I don't know and I don't really want to find out.

And here are the good news.

They want us dead.

All of us. All the Odds including the Keepers. Meaning me! They want me dead!!! These things are getting better and better. Note the freaking sarcasm.

Now here comes the complications.

Now you know that little unimportant fact that I (well every other Odd as well, but anyway) am Kleptomaniac? The talking mirrors and necklaces and God knows what else. Yeah, those. Well apparently Odds own a treasure. And they have lost it.

Who in hell would loose a whole treasure?

Idiots, that's who. But then yet again I'm one of them... I mean my Ancient is one of them, so I'm half idiot too. Okayyyyyyyyyy... moving on.

So in fact the treasure was stolen, but again they are idiots. It's a whole freaking treasure, man. Do you have any idea how hard is to steal all of it? In one night? Ugh!

So this treasure was stolen by humans, not really knowing the true value of it. But these guys were even more idiots than us since they got robbed by pirates who were somehow, God knows how and why, friends with mermaids. It was a complicated love story (a better one than Romeo and Juliette) between this guy and one of the mermaids, so anyway (like I said, a lot of drama), the mermaids knew about the treasure and convinced the pirates to hide the treasure somewhere before it killed them all.

Apparently Odds own a killer treasure... ( 😑 <- my face when I found out).

It drove people crazy and a lot of more reasons why I absolutely don't want to go and find it.

The pirates agreed (a very smart decision, really) and sailed to a huge cave in the middle of nowhere in sea to hide it but they got attacked by a dragon. A FREAKING DRAGON!!!!

Seriously?

The dragon took the whole ship with the treasure with it, which apparently was a very huge ship since the treasure could fill a whole room like it wasn't a big deal. The pirates survived but chose to change job. So the dragon flew to God knows where and we have no idea where it has taken the treasure, but there are words that the dragon is dead, nothing for sure, but no treasure in sight.

Now more complications...

In this treasure are a few objects, that are powerful in the hands of the Keepers. They were ancient like The Ancients themselves and they were made by royal elves and cyclopes especially for us. Every object was made with the intention to help the Keepers control their Ancients' powers better. It was more of a way to achieve our maximum powers. But if the objects ended up in the hands of whoever that wasn't a Keeper, the power the objects had would go to this stupid little guy and make him more powerful that is in the interests of the world and drive him crazy to the point it will doom us all.

😑 <- my face when I found out.

So more complications...

These Heolstors guys want this treasure, thinking that these objects will give them the powers of the Ancients and then they can control the world (why people like these exist? I know every one dreams of becoming a president at one point of their life or a leader, but these guys have taken "Go big or go home" a little bit more serious than it needed to be taken). The problem is that the treasure can be found only by Odds (and we have had a lot of luck like you might have noticed) so the Heolstors want us dead but they need us... or just one of us and they can kill the others... these things are seriously getting in my nerves.