Knox? Ugh, nevermind, keep sleeping

I woke up.

A tragedy, really. But yeah… It had to be done.

So I woke up.

The first thing I thought was: This isn’t my bed.

Followed by: This isn’t a cave.

Followed by: Holy cheeseburgers, I got kidnapped.

Followed by: Knox!!!

At that point I jumped of the bed looking for Knox, just to find him sleeping peacefully in the same bed I had slept. He was in his black kitten form, curled up in a small ball of black fur. His body moved slowly up and down in sync with his breathing.

I sighed relived to see him safe. If anything had happened to him… I have no idea what I would do. Just the idea of Knox being hurt, was enough to drive me mad. It’s not just because he is spiritually linked with me. Well yeah, that is part of the reason, because if I lost him, it would be like literally loosing half of my soul. But he is also my best friend. He had been there since I was born. He is my family (Jett too, but we’re not talking about Jett right now). I can’t loose him.

And while I was thinking all of these my jeans fell down on the floor leaving me with only my black boxers. Embarrassed and blushing (even though I was alone) I pulled up my hips the jeans. That’s when I noticed they weren’t mine. Neither the shirt I was wearing. The shirt was white and it simply couldn’t get more boring. To don’t mention the fact that it had a smiley face stamped on it. Perfectly mirroring my mood right now (note the sarcasm). As for the jeans they were a pair of washed off blue jeans. Both, the shirt and the jeans were way too big to fit me. To top it all I was barefoot.

YOU HAD TO TAKE MY CLOTHES TOO!!!

Like it wasn’t enough the fact that I had to deal with five cyclopes, got mugged and then kidnapped, they also had to take my clothes too. Come on guys. It’s not like I have a lot of clothes!

My eyes scanned the room I was in. Impressively it had wooden walls… and floor… and ceiling… the room was lighted by a small lamp standing on a desk that was across the room, the only furniture in the room, if you didn’t count the bed. The room was small, but even though almost empty, it was comfy. There was a window next to the bed with caramel colored curtains covering all of it.

I walked to the window and pushed the curtains open, just to be faced with a huge tree trunk that blocked all the view. It was pretty much impossible to see anything since the tree trunk was almost pressed against the window. Ha! Ha! Ha! Very funny guys.

Annoyed with the meeting with the tree trunk, I walked to the desk. There was a small card, with something written on it. I looked around, like seeing if there was someone else in here, which was stupid of me and took the card on my hand to read it.

It was obviously written for me.

Don’t try to escape.
XOXO

What? Puh-lease. Why would I try to escape this very comfy room, when I could wait for my kidnappers to show up and take me so we could have a nice tea party with pink cupcakes ,biscuits and why not ice-cream too?

The nerve of these guys.

Ugh!

But obviously I was going to escape (if I could). So, holding my jeans up with my hands, I walked to the bed and shook lightly Knox, trying to wake him up. “Knox, wake up bro.” Nothing. “Come on, dude. We have to leave this place.” Again nothing. He didn’t even move. And his slow breathe was getting me a little bit worried. “Knox, wake up!” I shouted through thoughts, but again nothing.