Sisters are annoying

I was blushing like a madman as I replied to him. I was mentally reprimanding myself that I let him affect me this much, it certainly wasn't normal.

"Can I come in Kay?" I heard Sam's voice from the other side of the wall along with gentle knocking. I threw my phone under my pillows and slapped my face to calm down and mumbled "yeah". She twisted open my door knob and walked in, hair in a messy bun looking bored to death.

"What happened to you mister. You look flustered." She voiced with her eyes gazing into my soul. I let out a nervous chuckle and pulled on my collar feeling suffocated. "Umm. Nothing. Nothing happened...I swear." I replied, damn what I would have done for better acting skills.        

I suck.

"Uh huh. I soooo believe you brother dear. Your acting skills are of better use in a garbage can." Well damn."Um. Yeah well. You see...ugh. Do I have to tell you?" I asked doing my best puppy face hoping to God she'd let me be. "That's not going to work on me Kay. I became immune to that when I was five and you effectively managed to shove all your greens down my throat because you didn't want to have them." I chuckled as I remembered that. I was seven and refused to eat my disgusting greens and managed to feed them all to Sam before mom found out. Poor Sam.

"Sorry Sam. I was immature and small. Forgive me?" I asked as I nudged her continuously. She crossed her hand and glared at the wall, putting up an act of negligence...Until I started poking her and then she started laughing and pushed my hand away shouting "Okay okay. You are forgiven. Now back to the point, why are you flushed?

I looked away and mumbled "IwastextingKarsonokay." Sam scrunched her face and said, "Come again?" Ugh. "I.Was.Texting.Karson!" I shouted and then went beet red again. She smirked. "Ohhh. Right. I shall leave you to it." She said laughing. "Oh and say hi to your boy toy for me will you Kay!?" She hollered, running off before I could get my hands on her.

I huffed and reached back for my phone.

Karson: I'll see you in school tomorrow. My mom's calling me. Good night ;)

Ugh. Did he have to add that winky face at the end. It got my heart racing all over again. Fuck I'm so whipped.