Red

"What the hell are you guys doing cuddling and NOT AT SCHOOL?!" The booming voice of Samantha wasn't the most pleasant way to wake up, trust me. Karson flinched and covered his ears with his arms. Awwww. Focus Kayden! "What the hell Sam? Stop screaming will you?! It's too early for this." I reprimanded. Sam brushed it off and said with her arms crossed, "Okay fine, but I need answers." I rolled my eyes, "there's nothing to be explained Sam, we were talking and fell asleep. Period," I replied.

"Oh really now?" Came the voice of my ever-loving (manic) sister with a sly smile sporting her lips. "Yes really. Now can you please move away so I can go up to my room and freshen up oh dear sister?" I requested. "Fine, also, I don't have school today because of our term end holidays so I'm going out with Abby if that's alright?" asked Sam. I nod my head, she smile and gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran upstairs shouting, "THANK YOU BROTHER DEAR!" I smiled to myself and looked at Karson who looked legitimately horrified. I laughed. "I'm sorry Karson, my sister is always like that. She's a really loud person but she's adorable either way."

"Oh okay," he said with a light chuckle. "You wanna go upstairs and freshen up?" I asked. "Yeah sure, okay," he replied while getting up off the couch. "Guess we are both skipping school today," I exclaimed.

I went in and had a wash first and settled on my bed and took out my phone. After around ten minutes later, Karson walks out of the room. I did a double take. Damn, this boy is going to be the death of me. He's shirtless, in my room and he seemed to be saying something. Shit. "Um, sorry I didn't catch that," your bare torso was too loud! "I asked you whether I could borrow a t-shirt?" he said with a knowing smile, oh well, he probably gets a lot of stares with a body like that. "Yeah sure," I replied while getting off of my bed. I rummaged through my clothes and found a Polo t-shirt and turned around to face him.

When the fuck did he get so close. This is not a friendly distance. My breath hitched and he was coming closer to me, smiling. I took a step back, he took one forth. This continued until my spine came in contact with my dresser. My whole body went red. He was getting way too close, why am I letting him? One simple push Kayden, that's all you have to do. Do I want to? Nah.

He was an inch away when my door started banging and we both jumped apart, well, he did, I didn't have any place to move. "KAYDEN, I'M LEAVING! I'LL TEXT YOU WHAT TIME I'LL GET HOME!" Ugh Sam! WHY!? "OKAY!" I hollered back.

I turned to face Kayden to view his tanned face gone completely red. I smiled and tossed him the t-shirt. He grabbed it and slipped it on as I watched. He looked back up to my face and smiled and left my room. Well okay then, no talksies, got it.