03

▂▂▂▂

"Tell him to pack his things, I'll be there tomorrow morning." I told Alaric after he'd told me exactly what had happened with Theo, "Bye, Ric."

I ended the call and turned around to face Klaus, who had just walked back into the room with another sheet to cover the bodies. He came to a halt near me, "What has my son done? Stolen a french fry from someone elses plate?"

I exhaled an annoyed breath, "Theo got into a fight, knocked the other guy unconcious. He's suspended from school."

Klaus processed the information before a small smirk flashed on his face, "Good to know he's got the Mikaelson genes."

I frowned at him, "This isn't funny, Klaus. What if he'd killed him?"

"Well," Klaus scanned around the room of bodies, "like father, like son?"

"Klaus!" I warned. I watched as he opened the sheet and placed it over a couple of bodies. I bit my lip, "Oh, and Hope got suspended two days ago too."

Klaus stood back up, facing me with a raised eyebrow, "And her reason?"

"She gave some kid her blood, he then swan-dived out of a building, died and became a hybrid." I crossed my arms, "So I guess, like father, like daughter too, right?"

"Well, I can't deny that I haven't done something similar." Klaus responded, referring back to the Mystic Falls hybrid failure, "More than a dozen times."

My eyebrows crushed together, "Is this all a big joke to you?"

His expression mimicked mine, "I don't know how to deal with this, Cassie."

I exhaled a sigh, "Start by coming back to Monaco and seeing Lila. She's missed you like crazy. And then we'll deal with Theo and Hope."

▂▂▂▂

Klaus and I were back in Monaco, in the apartment we'd lived in for a few months. We'd never really found anywhere that we wanted to settle down, everywhere just felt empty without the rest of the Mikaelson's. I really missed the compound in New Orleans.

But I got to visit it often because that's where Theo lived when he wasn't living in the Salvatore boarding school. He and Hope would come home for the holidays and Lila and I would go visit.

And I'd take Theo out of New Orleans so we could all spend time together, seeing as Klaus wasn't allowed near Hope. As the years went by, Klaus decided to lose all contact with Hope. He thought it'd help but I could see it didn't.

"Hey." I entered the kitchen of the apartment, where Kol was sat, "Klaus is in the street."

"So, my darling brother doesn't even want to say hello?" Kol mildly joked, pushing himself off the stool.

"Or he doesn't want dying flowers, bloody water and Lila screaming like death is upon us." I responded.

Kol screwed his nose up, "And yet he'd risk all of that for Elijah."

"Okay, I know you miss each other but that's a little different, considering the memory loss." I told him. I let out a sigh as I moved towards him, "Are they still asleep?"

'Til Fell Do Us Part | TO [4]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara