In My Head *Request 4 XxRomanticVampirexX*

Name: Akyra {Uh-Ky-Ruh

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Personality: Fights first, questions later sort of girl, never backs down to people, hot headed (bad temper) trains when she is too pissed off, and often takes it out on punching bags. :3 She is a gamer in her free time, and she's not afraid to get down and dirty. She flirts openly, but more demandingly.

Looks: Long black hair that goes down to her lower back, dark purple eyes, vampire white skin.

Virgin:     (Yes)   No

Baby daddy?   Yes    (No)

*************************************************************************************************************

 I was in our small training room and punching a punching bad to death. I was really pissed off right now. Hidan came into the living room while I (who was minding my own business) played halo on the Xbox.

(Don't care if they have Xbox in Naruto or not, it's a story so I can do what I want :D)

Hidan decided I was too lazy to he took his big ass scythe and killed my beloved friend! What the Xbox? Pft. That could be replaced. What couldn't be replaced was my halo character I had gotten through almost all the missions! Now I have to buy a new halo game and do all of that all over again!

"GAAAAAAH!!!" I yelled punching the punching bad so hard my fist went through it. "Damn it...I'm stuck."

"Dose Akyra-Chan need help?" Tobi asked entering the room and I sighed angrily.

"Madara I am not in the mood! No one is here, Hidan left not too long ago on a mission so for the love of the goddess please talk like a normal living being!"

I yelled and he chuckled.

"Need help or not?"

"Yes!"

Madara got behind me and grabbed my waist then transported us to his bedroom. Madara and me had been going out secretly, one to protect his identity and two I wouldn't be caught dead loving a hyperactive idiot so the others would know something was up. Though it was rather amusing to watch him act so childish. I doubt he could keep a straight face though.

I sighed in relief at the sight of my hand being freed.

"Thanks." I said and turned around to wrap my arms around his neck. "Now how about you take off that mask and let me give you your reward?"

Madara chuckled sexily and took off his mask making me smile. I pecked his lips gently and he groaned a little in disappointment when I pulled away. I smiled at this and was about to turn away to leave when he grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

"Eager are we?"

"We've been together now for almost a year. Aren't you the slightest bit tempted?"

I blushed and looked away from embarrassment.

"To tell you the truth.....I haven't......had sex in awhile. I'm not really sure if I remember all the steps." I said and Madara let out yet another one of his sexy chuckles.

"Someone who flirts as much as you hasn't been laid in almost a year."

"Actually two years....I haven't really been with anyone in awhile before I met you." I mumbled and silently cursed myself for blushing. Madara lifted my head to meet his gaze with a smile.