~6~

Chapter 6: Perfect Form

Chapter Song: Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran

"I'm in love now. Kiss me like you wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love."

~
     Isabella knew her dad was a borderline stalker, but she never had seen it in action like she was currently. He had all the warning signs of a stalker in training and it honestly scared her...just a bit. Derek was currently staring out of the second floor window as Scott approached the Hale House. He had been released from jail when they found no finger prints on Laura's body but rather animal hair, they had no way to trace it him. If only they had known he was an animal, well part animal.

Neither Isabella or Derek could see him yet, but they definitely could smell his scent becoming stronger. He was getting closer and closer by the second. Isabella was sat on the ground eating an apple while she awaited Scott's arrival.

Isabella took a bite of the apple, it's juice slipped down the corners of her lips before she wiped it off ," So what do you plan on doing to him? Because I don't really feel like watching Scott get torn apart by you ."

Derek continued to stare out the window and replied emotionlessly, "Nothing."

Isabella looked at him with confusion as she continued to eat her apple. Isabella chuckled and said playfully, trying to get him to spill his plan to her, "Oh, come on. You're gonna do something."

Derek turned to his daughter and crossed his arms over his chest as he smirked, " No I'm not because you're gonna talk to him."

Isabella almost choked on her apple, " Um, what? Are you crazy? He's gonna think I'm weird if I talk to him about your plan. I don't know how to make him remember anything about the bus incident."

"No. He likes you too much. Plus, he trusts you, doesn't he? I've heard you talking to him about control. "

Isabella sighed and looked up to Derek with a pleading look, "Do I have to?"

Derek didn't respond and just turned back around to stare out the window. Isabella knew what that meant, it meant she had too.

Isabella was worried about talking about the bus with Scott, she was scared it would trigger her memories of the nightmare. She didn't want to relive it at all. She supposed she shouldn't complain though because Scott had experienced the same dream and he sure as hell would not like what her father had planned for him.

Scott's scent was getting stronger as he came closer and closer to the home, Isabella knew she couldn't avoid the situation her father was placing her in. With that in mind she got up with a heavy sigh and reluctantly started down the grand staircase. When Isabella reached the final step, Scott's scent invaded her nose intensely. His scent was right outside her house, he had finally arrived. Before walking outside, Isabella threw her apple in the trash can in the living room and then walked slowly to the front door.