~8~

Chapter 8: Kate Argent

Chapter Song: Puppy Dog Eyes

"But I want more, I'm sure. But the problem is, I just love your puppy dogs eyes."

~
         Isabella parked her car along the side of Allison's house, not wanting to invade in their driveway. Isabella sighed while getting out of her car and walked up the driveway seeing that Allison had already gotten there. Isabella wasn't surprised that she had beat her seeing as she cried in her car for at least 10 minutes. Isabella still wasn't fully recovered from the crying, but she had to put on a brave face. She needed to get that bullet.

Right as Isabella reached the drive way, she heard the aggressive squeaks of bike tires. Isabella looked to her right to see Scott stopping his bike in the driveway, kicking down the kickstand.

She looked at him in confusion and chuckled, "How did you even get here so fast? I didn't even give you directions. "

"I just followed your scent." Scott said as if it was the simplistic thing and that it didn't mean anything. To Isabella it did, it meant a lot that he already had a lock on her scent.

Isabella smiled at him, walked over and grabbed his hand," You ready?"

Scott smiled and squeezed her hand, she took that as his answer. The two of them began walking up to the door hand in hand. Isabella hopped up the cement step leading to the door and knocked. Isabella pulled Scott up with her and patiently waited for someone to open the door.

Someone she had never met opened the door. The woman standing in the doorway had light brown hair and the same eyes as Allison, though when Isabella looked at her she didn't see sweet and kind like Allison, she saw evil. Isabella had no idea why but she just had a feeling as she stared at teens quizzically.

"Hello?" She asked giving the couple both strange looks as they just stood there staring at her.

Isabella smiled sweetly even though she already didn't trust the woman," Hi. I'm Isabella and this is Scott. We're friends of Allison. We're supposed to be having a study group. "

She looked Isabella up and down and then moved on to Scott. Her eyes stopped at their intertwined hands. She pointed at the both of them, " You two dating?"

Isabella nodded and pulled her and Scott's arm up, showing her their intertwined hands once again, " Yep."

She smiled and tilted her head before pointing at Isabella, "I like you."

That sucked because Isabella didn't like her that much. Nonetheless, Isabella smiled at her despite the bad feeling she had about her.

The woman opened the door wider and motioned for the teens to enter, "Well, come on in. Allison's in her room. "