~5~

Chapter 5: Living Nightmare

Chapter Song: Out of my League by Fitz and The Tantrums

"You were just the right kind. Yeah, you were more than just a dream. You were out of my league. Had my heart beat racing."

~

             Scott and Isabella ran out of the school hand in hand. The couple were right next to the numerous lines of buses and were currently running down a path between two lines of the buses. The two were too in love for their own good and it was like a moment frozen in time as they ran happily together.

"Come on." Scott said pulling Isabella's arm along with him as they ran hand in hand.

Isabella laughed as he tugged her hand and anxiously looked back at her with a cute smile, " Where are you taking me?"

He continued to pull Isabella towards the front of the buses," Somewhere we can be alone."

Scott then stopped Infront of the glass doors of the bus and stood there holding Isabella's hand softly in his.

Isabella laughed softly and said matter of factly, " We are alone, Scott."

"Somewhere we can be more alone." Scott smiled playfully down at his girlfriend and then pushed open the doors to the bus.

Scott looked back at Isabella, pulled her hand along with him, and started leading her onto the bus. He pulled her up the steps slowly before pulling her down the aisle with him.

They walked to the very back of the bus before Scott sat down on the edge of a seat. Isabella looked at him in confusion as she stayed standing before slowly letting go of his hand and sitting in a seat across from him. Isabella made herself comfortable as she laid her back against the window sill. Scott and Isabella stared at each other with loving smiles for the longest time.

Isabella knew Scott wanted more than anything to crawl into her seat with her but they were playing a game, a game of teasing. He stared at her with desire and lust and she simply shrugged her shoulders and looked up at the ceiling trying not to smile.

Scott rolled his eyes playfully at the girl who had broke eye contact with him and smirked as he got up out of his seat. He walked over to her seat and gently pulled her face down to look into her eyes. His hand remained on her cheek as their eyes reconnected, both of them were done playing with each other.

Scott stared at the girl and admired the beautiful blue eyes he loved before slowly starting to lean over her. His face kept on inching closer until he finally connected their lips. Kissing Scott gave Isabella an excited feeling, like there were fireworks going off in her stomach and she loved it.