35 | better than me ; powers

Start from the beginning

" okay " I giggle standing in front of him .

As soon as Woody snapped that picture Keith said it and he meant it .

" I love you y/n "

And the flash went off .

" I-I-I love you too Keith " I smile at him .

" I know "
*****
You and Keith were never the type to have the traditional pictures framed always the ones that didn't really belong but they were beautiful to you guys . Never the professionally  taking pictures always the ones taking on Snapchat or that we're blurry . Those were Keith's favorite kind . He always told you you look pretty even when he didn't see you with perfect 20/20 .

" he loved me .... what did I do wrong " you cried tossing it into the suitcase .

You come across a Polaroid as you were cleaning out the closet .
*****

" baby girl " Keith stumbles over to you

" baby girl " Keith stumbles over to you .

" Keith how many drinks have you had ? " you groan .

" only a few , aye take his flick with me witcho s-s-sexy ass " he hiccups .

" if I say yes can we leave the party "

" whatever you want " he smiles as we pose for the picture .

*****

" alright let's go . No turning back " you huff grabbing your bags .

Just as you were about to bring down the last suitcas Keith comes in the door .

" hey ba - w-what are you doing ? Where are you going ? "

" I-um listen Keith . We need ..... no have to break up "

" what , why ? " he frantically ask .

" y-you don't love me anymore " you whimper as my voice fades out when my eyes tear up .

" I do . I love you with all of me . Why wouldn't I "

" you belong with Ryan . Someone better than me . "

" nobody is better than you . you are the love of my
Life . I told you this is all for publicity . " he grabs your hands .

" she met your family Keith . I'm your real girlfriend and I haven't met your family "

" baby , I can explain . Kaylan doesn't like everyone I bring home . She had certain expectations that - that I don't meet . She would probably like her a lot more than me . I get it " you finish .

" I mean , they look so nice next to each other " You turn the phone showing him his Instagram.

" but you would look better , just baby give me some time to explain "

"No need , it's okay . How could I ever expect you to love me when you know you could have her . "

" I have you though ! I want you "

" no Keith , that's what your brain thinks but we both know who your hearts with ..... look how happy you two are together " you sadly laugh showing him again .

 look how happy you two are together " you  sadly laugh showing him again

" y/n  it's not like that " he pleads

" y/n it's not like that " he pleads .

" your only lying to me . That hickey on your neck says otherwise ... " you laugh staring at the floor .

" no she got the wrong idea , I squashed it . I'll break off the fake relationship. Don't leave me y/n . Your my everything "

" NO KEITH YOU DONT GET IT ! IVE BEEN YOUR LITTLE SECRET FOR TWO YEARS ! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME TO SEE YOU WITH HER LIKE THAT ! SHES GETTING ALL THE CREDIT I SHOULD GET ! IVE BEEN BY YOUR SIDE THROUGH EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE THINKS SHE HAS ! YOUR HURTING ME ! " you scream .

" your hurting me " you whisper .

" y/n "

" you hurt me . " you cried .

" where are you gonna go ? "

" I'm gonna stay with Jason in Huston "

" your ex ? "

" goodbye Keith " you say walking out the door with all of your bags .

* 3 years later *

" mommy let's go . I wanna ride the rides " Tyran pulls on your shirt .

" I'm coming baby " you laugh .

He starts to run ahead of you and bumps into someone .

" I'm so sorry . He never pays attention to where he's going " you laugh .

" no problem! He's adorable " you hear a all too
familiar voice say .

You peer up to a light skin man who is at least 6'3 , you stand all the way and see that curly hair you loved so much . Those brown orbs staring back at you and you study the freckles that sit underneath them .

" y/n ? "

" Keith ? "

tbc ...........