I don't think I can handle this right now- part one

I'AM BACK!

The weight of tears and a sagging depression drowned you as you continued to watch 'make happy' on Netflix. Letting out the breath that you were holding in as the final song comes on. You can't help but let a few tears roll down your cheeks as Bo speaks the line " come watch the skinny kid with a slowly declining mental health and laugh as he attempts to give you what he cannot give himself" By the end of the song your eyes are blurred from tears as you slowly sob into the blanket mumbling "I don't think I can handle this right now" 

"I hope your happy", Bo said before the screams of the the crowd died down as he walked behind the stage to end the 'comedy show' Your heart almost seemed to heave at the sight of his singing the song "are you happy" The  last line was sung and suddenly it was over leaving you in a bundle of wet tears that soaked hem of your shirt. Were you happy? The question seemed to liquify from the tip of your tounge and drown in the room.

No... you weren't 

Conor wasn't home so you thought it would be a good idea to watch make happy as you were good friends with Bo and he wanted your opinion on it... this only helped you realise one thing... you were not in love with Conor. The icy cold truth hit you like bricks, crushing each bone and ligament till you were battered and bruised on the inside. Your phone vibrated and quickly you snatched it into your hands. 

Bo yo: did you watch Make happy??

You rolled your eyes 

Y/N: Yes it made me cry

 Bo yo: Why?? god was it that shit 

You chuckled but then more tears slipped from your already glossy eyes 

Y/N: just made me realise something

 Bo yo: uhh okay what might that be? 

Y/N: I don't love Conor...

Even typing it made you want to vomit. You waited for around two minutes until you got a text message back.

Bo yo: Coming over be there in five

You groaned not wanting to make a big deal about it. You also looked like a trash bag that had been torn apart by a fox. The LA sunset couldn't even pull you out of your emotional state. Not bothering to get of the couch or even get up you sat in your own pity and listened to music. 

Not even noticing that the front door had creaked open you jumped slightly as Bo shook your leg with his hand. Pulling out the headphones you gave him a small smile. Grabbing the tv remote he put on something on Netflix to fill the silence. You both sat listening to Brooklyn nine nine for a bit until he looked at you and finally asked.

"So what's this predicament about you falling out of love" 

GUYS I'M BACK AND STILL FEELING GROSS BUT THIS IS GONNA BE A SHORT SERIES AND I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU GUYS GAVE ME SOME PLOT DEVICES IN THE COMMENTS OF THIS UPDATE OR DM ME. ALSO BO IS A COMIC LOOK HIM UP HIS STUFF IS GREAT.

SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG